Attack on the games

Three mysterious people wearing black cloaks came to corcus. They look like they are searching for someone. The group continued walking in silence until one of them broke it.

"Hey, hey. How long do we continue searching?" One of them asked in an annoyed tone. It sounds like the voice of a male.

"Calm down, I know you're itching for a fight. Can't you just be patient?" Spoken by another Cloak man.

"He's right. I'm getting a little bored" the leader of the group said. It's not the voice of a male, but a female. They saw a guard on duty and approached him. "Hey you! I'm looking for this man?" The woman asked as she showed a picture of salamander with magic.

The guard looked at the picture. "Salamander. He only shows up when there's trouble" he huffed and then turn away from the group.

Suddenly, a dark aura surrounded her and she said. "Oh, I can make trouble"

LUCY'S POV

I'm so fired up! Today's the day I get to meet the guild. It's the fifth and final day of the games. I know Natsu is going to be mad at me for coming late, but it's not my fault. I've woken up, but I decided to relax on the bed. I don't know what's Sora doing in his room and I don't care. Lector is here with me, just drawing lines on my right arm. A few minutes pass by and lector is still drawing the same pattern on my right arm.

"Lucy?" He asks quietly. I hum in response. "I didn't know you have a tattoo"

"I don't" I say quietly. "Why does he think I've a tattoo?"

"You do too" lector says. "What do you think I've been tracing this entire time?"

I slowly opened my eyes. "I don't have a tattoo" I thought as I sit up abruptly and look at my arm. "It can't be" I saw a red dragon drawn on my arm.

"It's pretty cool you know. I wonder how long it took to finish?" Lector smiles at me.

"Y-yeah. I'll be right back" I got up from the bed and opened the door. But before that, lector asked me something. "Hey Lucy, why you in this town?"

"I'm going back to my guild, my friends" I answered.

"Which guild?"

"Fairy tail"

His eyes widened. "Y-you are from fairy tail? Whoa"

"Yep. I can't wait to meet Natsu and Happy" I mumbled the last part cheerfully.

"Chaos and the blue cat. Why are you so happy to see them?" he looked confused, then his eyes widened. "You're the Chaos tamer I've heard about" he said in shock.

I giggled as scratched my head. "I keep wondering why everyone keeps calling me that" I said. With that, I left the room. "Good thing he doesn't suspect anything"

NATSU'S POV

Today is the last day of the Grand magic games. Lucy is still not here which is making me angry right now. But I'm not showing it, not to bring up any suspicion. The last challenge was a battle royal where five participants of every team will have to go around the city to try and defeat all of the other teams until only one guild is standing. The team with the most points wins.

Time skip

We were all set. Erza, Gajeel, Gray, Juvia and me. We were located in the market in the centre of the city. Mavis had elaborated a strategy that would make us win. First, we had to wait. I was really bored. Then, we separate and everyone goes to a set location. When the sound of the start of the battle was heard, we all just stayed in our places, as other guilds started running everywhere. I closed my eyes and waited for when I needed to make my move. When I heard that sabertooth had made another point, I opened my eyes. "It's time" we all went to our different battle station. I went to the clock tower on the east side of the city. When I got there, I saw someone. It was that stupid dragon slayer from sabertooth. What's his name again, ring....thing....oh, I remember now. Sting is his name.

"Dragonia!! I'll defeat you!!" He shouted as he was charging at me. "I guess the beating wasn't enough" I ran towards him. "Holy Ray!" He chanted as white lasers were coming at me and I easily dodged every single one of them. "Holy Nova!" He chanted and I blocked it.

"I'm going to defeat you! To save lector!" He yelled as he activated the dragon force. He closed his mouth and his cheeks puffed up. I knew he was going to use a breath attack, so I used mine to finish him off.

"Chaos dragon roar!"

"White dragon roar!"

Our breath attack clashed and mine broke through sting's attack and hit him. As the smoke dispersed, I saw him on the ground. Then I hear fairy tail has another point.

"Sting!" I turn to see rogue and his cat calling him. "Is this cat supposed to here?" They both went to him.

"Natsu! Chaos!" I hear Happy and Cobra calling me. "What's happy doing here!?" I turned around and saw Happy and Cobra running towards me. I glared at Happy.

"Natsu, I know you're angry because I'm here, but just hear me out" Happy said and I nodded. I know Happy doesn't interfere in my battles unless he knows something. He may act like a fool, but he's a smart cat.

"I saw some people wearing black cloaks come here. They look really creepy and scary. You should be careful" he explained.

"Yeah chaos, I saw them too" Cobra said. "They look suspicious and dangerous. Why would they come here, knowing there are wizards fighting here?"

Suddenly, red lasers came from nowhere and hit all of us. I opened my eyes and saw three people wearing cloaks. They removed their cloaks revealing their identity. One was muscular and wearing a red outfit. His hair is green and spiky. The second guy's body was covered in black, but he has red eyes and mouth and he was big and very muscular. And the woman has black curly hair. Her outfit was black.

The woman watched me as I stood up and said. "Natsu dragonia. Child of Acnologia. Would you mind telling us where salamander is?" She asked with amusement in her voice.

"What? I don't know what you are talking about?" I growled.

"Finally, I'm dying for a fight" the black man said. "Can I fight him? Can I? Can I?" He asked.

"Well, the guard did say salamander shows up when there's trouble. So let's have a little fun" she smirked.

"Have you guys forgotten your manners? We haven't introduced ourselves" the green haired man said. "I'm Kal. I am the red vampire. The persistent man over there is bash. A corrupt soul. And our beautiful leader, black mask, our powerful demon" he points to the said people.

"Chaos dragon fist" I charged at them, but the black man, bash blocked it and punched me. Cobra and the others tried to get up, but Kal shot them with his magic.

"So, where is he?" Black mask asked firmly.

"I don't know!" I answered. "Chaos dragon roar!" I used my breath attack, but she blocked it with her magic shield. The black man appeared and kept punching and kicking me. He then grabs a hold of my neck. Black mask snapped her fingers and the princess of fiore appeared binded by purple ropes. "This isn't good"

"Well, since you don't know where salamander is, I'll just make him come here" she said.

"Ahh. Help me" the princess shivered.

The black man body's began to open and he said. "You are perfect, hahahaha" he started putting me inside his body.

"Arghh!!!" I felt excruciating pain as he continues on. I tried to escape, but it was pointless. My body was feeling numb, I was feeling dizzy. "Natsu! Let's go on a job" why? Why am I suddenly thinking of Lucy?

"NATSU!!!" I hear Happy crying.

"Chaos!" Cobra yelled.

The woman looked at rogue's cat. "Aww, This cat looks so cute. Mind if I take him?" She looked at rogue who was on the floor due to kal's attack. A purple rope appeared on her hand and she tries to grab the cat with it.

"FROSCH!!!" Rogue shouted.

Suddenly, an arrow shot the rope before it could get to the cat. I smelled something familiar. Chocolate and vanilla with a little bit of burned wood. My eyes widen. "Lucy" my eyes closes as I was consumed by the back man.

"NATSU!!!" Lucy cried. Then everything went black.