Day Break

MYSTERY POV

I was sitting on my chair thinking about some certain things when a soldier opened the doors and walked up to me and knees down.

"My lord, I have bad news" he looks at me, "one of your guilds, the informants. The ones we lost touch a few weeks ago, they are all dead"

Hearing this news, I was shocked. "What. Who did this?"

"We don't know my lord, but it looked like-"

"Who?" I demanded.

"Salamander" he answered.

My eyes widened. "Salamander. It can't be"

"That's not possible" I turn to see my friend. He was wearing black armour and a black helmet covering his face. "Salamander is dead. I killed him myself" the ice demon king said.

"Find this salamander and kill him" I ordered the soldier. He's a very strong demon. He can handle this poser.

"But what if Acnologia's son interferes?" He asked.

"Kill him first, then salamander"

LUCY'S POV

"Thanks for coming with me on this mission wendy, Carla, levy-chan" I said. Natsu and happy went out two days ago and I'm already missing them. We're all sitting with the client, telling us about the mission. Our mission is burn a book called day break from a rich man called Everlue. When I asked him why we should burn it, he gave a answer that wasn't convincing. I was confused but I don't push the subject. we got up and left the client's house.

"Let's get this job done" I said.

"Yeah" they said as we turn on our heels and start walking to Everlue's mansion. We stop in the bushes across from Everlue's front door. "How are we supposed to get in?" Levy-chan asked.

"Up there" Carla points at the roof.

"Great job, Carla" wendy said. Carla flew us to the roof. We managed to open his doors without making any noise. "Man, I miss my favourite plan. Plan T"

I walk into the house after them. I look around and see random things everywhere. "I think we're in a storage room" I say. Peeking out of a door, we discover that the hallway is empty. Quietly, we sneak around the house. I walk around and search every room that we pass. Finally, we find a room with double doors. Does Everlue have a library? Before I can open the double doors, the floor in front of us brakes, and ugly maids jump out of the hole.

"Intruders" they yell. All of them except one was wielding a cleaning tool as a weapon. There goes my plan to sneak in and out. Wait, how did they even know we were here? I grab Taurus key and call him out. He came and defeated them instantly and went back to the spirit world. I look behind me and see wendy and levy-chan with concerned look on their faces.

"Why are you so irritated lu-chan?" Levy-chan ask as we start walking again. Finally open the double doors, I gasp in awe. The library is huge. I want a library like this. It's a beautiful library too.

"We should split up" I told them. "Wendy will look on the bottom shelves. The middle shelves are my responsibility with the help of a ladder. Carla will fly and look on the top shelves along with levy-chan" they all nodded. After twenty minutes, I sigh in frustration. "I can understand wanting an amazing library, but why would such a short man have such a big shelf?"

Wendy tries to muffle her laugh and I smiled at her. Levy-chan chuckled. I giggle and turn back to the books. After a few more minutes, levy-chan finally announces she found the book. We came down. Levy-chan shows us the book, and before I could see it, levy-chan eyes widened.