Goodbye for now

WENDY'S POV

"What is wrong with you all?" Master said. First master Mavis and master Macarov just came back to find the guild in a bad shape. The whole guild is total shock of what happened yesterday. Laxus just finished telling the two masters about what happened.

"First Master Mavis! What are you doing here?!" Erza-san asked.

First master looked around and stared at the guild. "I can't believe what I just heard. You all did not only turn your back on Lucy, but you got her killed. I know how much you all don't like natsu, but why Lucy? She's a good person"

Everyone in the guild was looking around and a few people looked at each other. "What are you talking about Mavis?" Asked laxus.

"I wanted this guild to be like a Family. We're friends and comrades. Friends trust each other unconditionally! And we would rely on each other, no matter what" Mavis said. Her voice projected around the guild hall. "And that is the bond of family that this guild lives by. And now, you are turning your back on your friends" Mavis glared at a few people. I looked at Natsu-san who had his head bowed down, with a shadow covering his eyes.

"Natsu, our friend. Hell no! He harmed us! He beat us up! So why should we accept him?! He isn't our friend! He's a monster!" Gray-san said pointing in Natsu-san direction. Natsu-san glared at him.

"But you turned your back on Lucy. What's your reason for that?" First master said glaring at him. Gray-san fell silent and avoided her gaze. Erza-san stepped forward and looked at first master.

"Lucy is the lost daughter of Jude heartfilia. A man who has caused people pain and thinks he owns fiore. why would we risk having her in the guild. She has the same blood with him and we can't have her in the guild" Erza-san crossed her arms as she stares at Mavis.

First master huffed. "That is a good reason. But, you can't judge a person by who their parents are. I'm sure Lucy has a good reason for keeping it from us"

While the first master was scolding everyone, I got up and left the guild hall. Carla seemed to have noticed and flew after me. After we came to our room in fairy hills, I went to my bed and begin crying in my pillow. Carla was sad and landed next to me.

"Wendy, are you alright?" She asked even though she already knew I wasn't.

"Of course not! I wish I could go back in time and save Lucy-san! But I can't. She's dead! She is never coming back!" I sobbed.

Carla spoke. "I know how you feel. She may be a heartfilia, but she's not a bad person. If only we knew why did she hid it from us"

I nodded. All I want to do is to hug Lucy-san again, but that would be impossible because she's dead.

I lifted my head from the pillow and hugged Carla at which she hugged me back. I wonder how natsu is dealing with her death since the two of them are both close.

LUCY'S POV

"I slowly opened my eyes and see darkness. "where am I?" I questioned myself.

"Lucy" I heard a male voice call.

"I sit up and look around. "who's there?"

"Lucy!" the voice called again.

"What? What is going on?"

"You will not die!"

"What is happening? Why can't I see anything? Who is there?" I said out loud.

"You will not die. I won't let you die that easily. You haven't finished what we started" the male voice begin to fade away. "Now. Wake up"