Fairy Tail

LUCY'S POV

I can't believe I'm going to fairy tail, it's been my dream to be a member there. Natsu, happy and I were walking there, thank goodness we didn't take the train. I asked natsu why he didn't take the train but no answer.

"You're name is Happy, right?" I asked.

"Aye, and he's Natsu, Natsu Dragonia" Happy said as he points at Natsu.

"I'm Lucy Dragneel" I said.

Happy started talking about their past, Natsu is nicknamed Chaos, he's half dragon, half human. He is also the son of the dragon king, Acnologia. Wait, Acnologia, Igneel told that they have been friends for centuries and Natsu is dragon. Maybe he knows where Igneel is.

"Natsu found me in the forest and we became friends. What about you Lucy?" Happy asked, I don't want to tell him, but I decided to exaggerate it.

"Well" I began talking, thinking where to start. "My mother died when I was five, she gave me her keys while she was on her sick bed.

"How many of them?" happy asked.

"Five, now I've got ten golden keys and four silver" I said smiling.

"What about your dad?"

"H-he disappeared, I've been looking for him, I know he didn't abandoned me" I said sadly. "How long have you been searching" happy asked. "Six years" I answered.

Natsu let out an irritated sigh. Happy and l stopped talking. He looked back at us with a frown. His hands and his face were covered in scales and wings, horns and a tail appeared on his body. He walked up to me and carried me.

"What are you-" before I could finish, he grab a hold of happy and lifted us into the air.

"I need to get back quick, I have things to attend to" he grunted. I have to say, I'm really enjoying this. It reminds me of when i used to fly with Igneel.

After a while, we reached Magnolia. It was big beautiful town. "So, this is where fairy tail is. Why haven't I been here" I thought. Natsu turned human again and we kept walking. Few minutes later, I stared at the fairy tail building. I'm so excited but I'm nervous. "What if they don't want me there? Are they gonna think that I'm weak" I bit my lips and tighten my fist.

"Let's go in, Lucy" Happy said looking up to me smiling, then went into the guild. I saw Natsu walking away. "Natsu, aren't you coming"

"No, leave me be woman" he answered bluntly. He's so rude, I wonder if he's loner.

I opened the doors of fairy tail and stopped as soon as I saw the inside of the guild. Almost everyone was fighting, throwing tables at each other. "Fight me Gajeel!" said a man with a raven black hair, a silver necklace and had only boxers. It strange that nobody bothers about his lack of clothing. "So, it's normal for him to strip?"

"Not until you put some clothes, stripper" the man he called Gajeel said.

"Gray, your clothes" a woman called.

"I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THAT!" He yelled before that Gajeel guy attack him from behind. "Mr stripper is gray, I wonder how many times he does that since everyone is not bothered about it" I thought.

The woman huffed. I turn my attention to her. She has long wavy, dark brown hair. She wore bikini top and brown pants. "It's so loud, can't have a drink to relax" she then lift up an entire barrel of beer and drink it.

"Real man" I hear a man say as he was walking. He has spiky white hair and a scar coming down his right eye. "I'm a real man, you want me to prove it to you" he said with confidence. I can't believe he's encouraging them. Gajeel and Gray came out of nowhere and punched him through a wall. "Wow, they knocked him out that easily" I said as I sweat dropped.

"Hello, are you new here?" I turned around and saw a woman smiling at me sweetly. She has long white hair, wore a purple dress with pink bows in some places. I opened my eyes with realization.

"You're Mirajane strauss, in the flesh" I said in excitement.

"Yes, and who are you?" She asked politely.

"I'm Lucy," I said in a smile and pointed at the guild members that were still fighting. "Don't you think we should stop them"

"Don't worry, it's always like this, you're get used to it, besides-" she trailed off as the white haired man crashed into her. "It's fun to watch" she struggled to say before passing out. Then I saw her spirit leaving her body.

I was horrified"NO, DON'T DIE, MIRAJANE!" I yelled as I pushed the guy away from her body. Then I heard a loud crash. I look back and saw a giant man. "He's huge"

"WILL YOU FOOLS STOP ACTING LIKE CHILDREN!" he yelled and the entire guild froze. I started to shake in fear. Then the giant man shrunk into a tiny old man.

"He's tiny, the little guy actually in charge" I said in shock.

"Yes, this is the guild master, Makarov Dreyar" Mirajane said.

"Nice to meet you, you want to join us" the master asked.

"Yes"

"Ok then, welcome to fairy tail" he said before grabbing a beer. "Lisanna, please give her guild mark"

"Hi Lucy, I'm Lisanna, where should I put your guild mark?" I started to think for a while, then it hit me. "Put it on my shoulder" I said.

She put my guild mark there, then Happy came out of nowhere and said. "Welcome to fairy tail" I smiled with so much happiness and excitement.

"I'm joining fairy tail"