Author's Note

Hey guys!!!

I'm back!!!

Sorry! This is not an update! But don't worry, new chapter will out next week!

I hope.

I just wanna say that while I was studying for my exams, I decided to play a video game called devil may cry. One of my favorite games. While playing, a new idea just popped in my head. I was like "you want?! I should just write this!" And I did it.

So the name of the story is called Red Blade and E.N.D and this is the book cover.

D and this is the book cover

Here's the description:

What if Jude and Layla were not humans. What if Jude was a demon, Layla was a celestial spirit and Lucy was a celestial/demon hybrid known as a Nephilim. What if she wasn't sweet, kind and cheerful, but rebellious, rude and short tempered. What if she was feared by everyone and hunted by both legal and dark guilds.

And what if Igneel had the power of dragon and demon. What if he raised and trained Natsu to become the first ever demonic fire dragon slayer.

What will happen if these two meet? Will Natsu befriend her? Will Lucy accept his friendship or kill him? Will the people in the guild see she's not as bad as they thought? Read to find out!!

The book will be out soon, so be patient please!

NOTE: A Nephilim is a hybrid of angel and demon, but I changed it to celestial instead if you know what I mean.

I don't know what you think, but to me, celestial and angel is pretty much the same in my book.