Dragons vs Tartarus

ZEREF'S POV

I look at the map that lays on the table in front of me. A week has passed since black mask's death. The ice demon king Frost and I were shocked to hear that Frost's strongest demon was defeated by this salamander poser. It seems we might have underestimated her. I've been giving plans on the battle against Fiore and those persistent dragons and my army are almost ready for the battle.

I look to my right and see Frost stood up from his chair and removes his helmet revealing his white hair and dark blue eyes. He also has three scars on his right cheek. He walked to a wardrobe and opens it. Inside was a golden armor and a helmet with blue ice markings all over. Next to the armor was a large golden sword with streaks of ice in it. He picks up the sword and touches it as he turns to me.

"Do you remember that day Zeref? The day I killed the fire dragon, salamander?" He asked.

"Yes Frost. Ignia was a fool, thinking he can beat you" I said.

Frost chuckles. "Four hundred years ago we were just mere beings, but now......we are the lords of CHAOS!! And anyone who dares defies us will suffer!!"

"Indeed. This war is nothing more than a game. One who holds the power and has the strategy will win the game" I said.

Frost walks towards the table and stares at the map. "How shall we attack?" He asked.

I look at him and lean back in the chair. "From every direction. That way they will have no where to run"

He starts laughing. "Hahahaha. That's great. I can't wait for the party to start" he said. "First Fiore, then the world and the Alvarez kingdom and Tartarus guild will the new rulers of the world"

I smirk and was about to say something, when the doors opens. We look to see Wall Eehto, a machine of the machias race and a member of the Spriggan twelve. He's a thin, youthful looking man with medium length, wavy, messy dark brown hair and wears orange and black outfit.

"What is it Wall?" Frost said.

"I have some bad news, lord Zeref lord Frost" Wall starts. "Your guild, Tartarus and its members has been destroyed by the dragons"

"WHAT!!" We both shouted.

"Even Irene Belserion wasn't a match for them" he continues.

Frost slammed his fist hard on the table."HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!?!?!"

NORMAL POV

In a cave far away, there are a group of dragons gathered together. Hell flame dragon Atlas flame, white dragon Weisslogia, shadow dragon Skiadrum, iron dragon Metalicana, poison dragon Viper and some other dragons such as earth dragon Stomp, lava dragon Taven, sun dragon Blight, ice dragon Zero. The two dragons that joins them is the fire dragon god Igneel and the wood dragon god Aldoron in his humanoid form.

"What's he doing here?" The lava dragon Taven asked. "I thought you didn't care about petty matters as this Aldoron?"

"Are you trying make a god angry?!" Aldoron said in a tone.

"Enough, we're not here to fight each other" Igneel said.

"How did you manage to find Aldoron?" Metalicana asked.

"I'll tell you later" He said. "Now Tartarus is planning to activate a weapon called face. With it, they can wipe out magic from the continent"

"And they won't be affected" Aldoron said. "Such a smart idea"

"We will strike at midnight" Igneel said and all the dragons nodded.

At midnight, the group was heading towards Tartarus and saw three thousand face weapons behind the guild. The guards outside the guild hear multiple roars that echoes through the sky. They look up and gasp at the sight of the incoming dragons and sound the alarm. They were not expecting this at all. They all came out with multiple weapons hoping it can kill them.

"Listen up! They've noticed us and I'm pretty sure they're going to activate face!" Everyone's attention went to the fire dragon god. "Aldoron destroy the guild inside out to force them out! Stomp, Weisslogia, Skiadrum, Viper, Blight, destroy all the face! Taven, Zero, Metalicana, Atlas flame destroy everything and everyone!" Atlas flame, Zero and Taven all roar at the guild. Fire, ice and lava came out from the mouths of the dragons and explode when they hit the soldiers.

Aldoron jumps from the back of Igneel and lands on the ground. He closed his eyes and read the minds of all Tartarus guild members knowing each location of where they are within the guild. He places his hand on the ground and releases a mass multitude of roots into the ground and sends them to the guild. Everyone within the guild saw the roots. Some escaped while others were caught such as Seilah, Tempester, Kyoka and Keyes. Their life force were absorbed by Aldoron and they were turned into trees.

Weisslogia, Skiadrum, Stomp, Viper and Blight flew towards the faces and start destroying them. They punched, kicked, headbutt and roared at all the face as fast as they can. Many soldiers along with Jackal, Torafuzar, Franmalth and Ezel tried to fight off the dragons, but weren't strong enough. Stomp and Weisslogia crushed them like bugs. Metalicana and Igneel destroyed the guild along with hell's core to prevent them from reviving.

The ice dragon Zero was fighting a wounded Silver Fullbuster who wasn't willing to give up. Silver was using his full power while Zero was just toying with him. However he noticed Silver was not like them. As for Silver, he felt his soul was fading away. He realize that Keyes was defeated and without him, he could die.

"Finally I can die now" Silver thought. As he was about to collapse to the ground, Zero caught him. He freezes his body to prolong his life.

"You assume me boy. You're worth keeping alive" Zero said.

An hour passed and the dragons still circled the burning guild leaving no one alive. The smell of fire, fear and blood aroused the senses of two beings watching from afar. They smirked and decided to join the fun.

"Hahaha!" Atlas flame laughs. "I'm Atlas flame, fear me! I'm the god of fire drag-" before Atlas flame could finish, Igneel slams his head to the ground.

"What did you just say?!" Igneel growled.

"N-N-N-Nothing!" Atlas flame stammered.

"Who's the god of fire dragons?!" He growls again.

"You!! You!! You!!" Atlas flame yelled.

"Damn right!"

Igneel releases Atlas from his grip as he noticed someone was walking towards them. A woman with red hair and wearing a huge hat.

"Who's that?" Atlas flame said.

"That's Irene Belserion, also known as the queen of dragons!" Igneel said. "One of Zeref's minions"

"You may have defeated these idiots, but you will not be defeating me" she said. She starts enchanting the Tartarus soldiers around her and turns them into monstrous beings that made them stronger. The monstrous soldiers leaped at the two dragons. This was no problem for them as they kept swashing and burning them, although they were quite annoying. They noticed Irene has transformed into a red dragon.

"You take care of her, I'll handle them!" Atlas flame says as he increases the flames in his body, burning the enemies instantly.

Igneel charges at her and as he was about to punch her when from behind him, he heard beating of wings speeding up. A red dragon with black tribal marks passes him and grabbed Irene by the neck. He then thrust his hand in her chest and pulls it out. Blood dripping on the floor, her heart in his hand. Her body fell limp to the ground. The dragon raised Irene's heart up and swashed it and drinks the blood.

"Queen of dragons my foot" the dragon said.

"Indeed" a male voice said on top him. He climbed down and walked towards Igneel and Atlas flame. The man is tall with a muscular build. His straight hair is dark brown and is about shoulder length. He wears a long red armor jacket, having leather pants and leather boots. He also has a large metal skull belt covering from groin to abs to complete his looks.

"You two!" Igneel shouted.

"It's been a while, fire dragon god" he said.

"Who's that?" Atlas flame asked.

"That my friend is the most powerful and strongest vampire in history" Igneel explains. "The prince of darkness Dracula and his fire demon dragon Zard.

"And you the god of fire dragons are still powerful than ever" Dracula praised.