The Gauntlet of Zeref

LUCY'S POV

When we arrived at the train station, I noticed Erza was carrying a trailer of luggage behind her. "So much luggage" I said surprised.

"I like to be prepared for anything" Erza replied. "Alright, we better get moving. The train will be leaving in ten minutes" Erza said and I stiffened.

"What's wrong, Lucy?" Natsu asked.

"It's nothing" I said. "It's just. I don't like trains" natsu raised an eyebrow.

We've been on the train for only ten minutes and I'm always let out a pained groan. "I didn't know you have motion sickness!" Happy exclaimed with worry.

"When will this train ride be over?" I replied sickly. I wondered how Natsu was dealing with motion sickness. I looked over my shoulder slightly and saw him with a straight bored face. Natsu don't have motion sickness. "Lucky"

Happy, Erza and Gray were staring at me. I wanted to ask them why but the train took a turn which made me groan in pain.

"I thought only dragon slayers have severe motion sickness" Gray said in astonishment. Erza just shook her head. "Well, I am a dragon slayer even though you don't know that" I thought.

"Uhhh, c-can't take it anymore" I said as I lay my head on natsu's lap. Erza and gray stare in horror as their eyes were wide as saucers. I wonder why are they like that. I began groaning in pain, then I felt someone's hand stroking my hair. It feels so good, making me feel better. Before I went to sleep, I realised that it was natsu's hand.

When I woke up, I realised that the train was still moving. I look around and Natsu, Happy, Erza and Gray weren't there. My eyes widened. "They left me here, what am I going to do now?" Then a man walked over to me.

The man had green spiky hair, blue shirt and black pants. He smiled at me. "Well, well, well, what do we have here. A fairy tail wizard" he said. I was wearing a white sleeveless top, blue jeans and my red jacket was tied on my waist, so he can see my guild mark.

"How's the guild treating you these days?" He asked.

"Wha-" I was cut off by him kicking my face.

"Don't act all high and mighty just because you're in legal guild" he said while his foot was still on my face. "Sooner or later, your guild and other guilds will be gone for good and black gauntlet will rule fiore"

I got angry and pushed his foot off me and stand up to fight him. Despite my condition, I managed to summon Capricorn. "What do you need, miss Lucy" he asked.

"T-Take him down" I replied sickly. Capricorn shot a purple magic orb at him. "Iron shield" the man chanted as iron came out of nowhere and block the attack. Suddenly, the train came to a stop and I felt better. "You are so dead" I said angrily. "Capricorn, do it again" Capricorn shot him again and he used his shield again. I ran to him fast while he brought his shield down. His eyes widened in shock as he saw me up close. "big mistake" I punched him with my flaming fist and sent him flying. He landed a few rows away from me and Capricorn. Capricorn disappeared as I walked to the guy.

"Who are you?" I demanded. I noticed a gauntlet mark on his right hand.

"Gauntlet" I whispered. The man looked at me. Suddenly, a white seal appeared on his chest.

"Wait, I promise, I won't talk, don't kill me" he said as he began trembling. Before I knew it, he vaporised.

"What!" I watched in horror. The train started moving, I started falling sick. I have to get out of here.

NATSU'S POV

After we got off the train, I was still thinking about Lucy. I don't know why but ever since we met, I feel like we've known each other.

"Um guys, does anyone notice that Lucy is not with us" Happy said. We all looked behind and saw that the train had already left. I was so angry. How could I let this happen?

"I forgot, Lucy has motion sickness. If anything happens to her, I'll never forgive myself" Erza said as she clenched her fist. She went to the train emergency lever and pulled it down.

"Hey! you can't do that" a man said.

"We're doing this for our comrade, please try to understand" Erza said.

I turned into a dragon, and start flying out of the station. I flew as fast as I could to get to her. Erza and the others were behind me with their magic car but they were far. I finally saw the train. I got closer to it until I saw a woman jumping out of the train screaming. It's Lucy. Before I could react, both Lucy and I let out a pained yelp as our heads collided. Both of us tumbled to the ground with our heads red and steaming out smoke. Erza and others came to us.

"THAT'S HURTS!" Lucy yelled "COULDN'T YOU LOOK WHERE YOU ARE GOING!!" I glare at her, she glare back. Gray and Erza was watching us in horror.

"HOW COULD YOU GUYS LEAVE ME THERE!!!"

"I'm sorry" Erza suddenly said. "It was very irresponsible of me to leave you on that train"

Her angry face faded and she laughed nervously "it's okay" she said. "I got attacked there"

"Are you serious?" Gray asked. "So what does this guy look like?"

"He looked weird, he had this gauntlet mark on his right hand" Lucy replied. "After I managed to beat him up, a white seal appeared on body and vaporized him"

"What?" They said in shock.

"Just like before" happy said.

"He's a member of the black gauntlet guild" Erza said.

"What's that?" Lucy asked while happy snuggled into her chest and I turned to her.

"While you were sleeping, Erza told us about our mission that was given to us by Jellal, a member of the council" I explained. "We are going to take down the black gauntlet, it's a dark guild". I saw Lucy in thought looking down.

"What's wrong Lucy?" Happy asked.

"I faced those guys when I was coming back from a job, that's why I didn't come back to the guild early" she said.

"What?" Erza said.

"On my way back, I saw a group of people talking about a weapon that can kill a lot of people. So I followed them" Lucy explained. "After two days of spying on them, they spoke about the weapon. The gauntlet of zeref, it was created by the black wizard, zeref. The gauntlet is so powerful that any inexperienced wizard who uses it will be corrupted and controlled by the gauntlet and go on a rampage"

"Zeref, I wonder how they got it?" Gray asked.

Lucy Looked down again, "they got it from an old man, he's a celestial wizard. He hid the gauntlet for a very long time. They tortured him, forced him to give them the gauntlet, killed him and took his key" she clenched her fist. "When I heard this, I was so angry, I beat them up and took his key and left. A few minutes later, some of them surround me before natsu saved me" she looked at me with a smile.

"If this weapon is as powerful as you say, then we must get going" Erza said.

Happy, Erza and i went to the car but Gray stopped Lucy.

"What do think you're doing?! that guy is dangerous! don't talk to him like that again! stay away from him!" I heard Gray telling Lucy.

"He brought me to fairy tail, saved my life. He hasn't ever done anything to hurt me. Why does everyone in the guild think that he's evil?, he's a really good person even though you can't see that. Lucy said. "Natsu is my friend, he will never hurt me. Even if he does, that won't push me away from him" she said sadly.

"She said I'm her friend and still be her friend even if I hurt her. You really are something, Lucy" I thought.

Fairy Tail: Chaos and Fire (DISCONTINUED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara