Grand Magic Games

WENDY'S POV

All the teams including us have assembled in the arena for day two. "So the leaderboard after day one is as follows, in last place:" the king paused. "Quatro cerebus!" The crowd booed them.

"In seventh place, crime sorciere!"  the crowd sort of silenced.

"In sixth place, mermaid heel!" the crowd began to cheer.

"In fifth place, blue Pegasus!" The crowd cheered louder.

"In fourth place, lamia scale!" The crowd cheered even louder.

"In third place, Raven tail!" The crowd kept cheering louder.

"In second place, sabertooth!" Now the crowd was practically screaming.

"In first place, fairy tail!" The crowd cheered and screamed louder.

"Now for the battle part, Shelia of lamia scale vs Wendy of fairy tail" the king announces.

The other teams left the arena while I look around and Natsu is nowhere to be seen. I guess he's not here to watch.

"You've got this, Wendy" Carla said.

"You'll be fine as long as you keep a cool head" Erza-san said.

"Yeah" I nodded. "I can do this. For my friends, for the guild.... and for Lucy-san" as I walked to the center of the arena. The girl I'm about to face was running towards me. Suddenly, she tripped and fell down. "U-Um are you okay?" I asked as I ran to her but I also tripped and fell down. The crowd began laughing at us.

"I'm Wendy, n-nice to meet you" I said as we both stood up.

"I'm Shelia, nice to meet you too"

"Ready, begin!" The king said.

I charged at her. "Sky Dragon claw" I chanted but Shelia dodged it. I kept trying to hit her but she dodged every single attack. "Sky Dragon roar" I chanted as my breath attack hit her. As the smoke dispersed. I saw her standing. My attack didn't work on her. How? "Check this out" she said. "Sky god boreas" she said as attacks me with a dark wind magic. She moves backwards and cover her mouth with her hand, "Sky god howl" she said as dark wind shot from her mouth and hit me. I fell on the ground and managed to get up. "She's a sky god Slayer"

"A sky god Slayer. I wasn't expecting that" I said.

"Lyon told me that there's a girl who uses the same kind of magic as me in fairy tail" Shelia said. "Did I go a bit too far? Sorry, did that hurt?" She asked. Honestly, it does hurt.

"I'm fine. It's a fight after all" I said.

Her wind magic surrounded her. "Let's just enjoy ourselves" she says.

"I....don't know if I can really enjoy fighting, but I'll do my best for my guild" I said.

"That's wonderful. I'm fighting for my guild too, and for love" she said. Then she ran towards me. "Sky god dance" she chanted as dark tornado hits me and sent me flying and I landed on my back. I just lay there with my eyes closed and I hear the crowd cheering. "If I don't get up, fairy tail loses. Must get up!" I managed to get up and see Sheila waving her hand at the crowd. She noticed that I'm standing and turned around.

I was panting while looking down. "It's thanks to everyone's hard work that we've gotten stronger. I don't like fighting, but if it's for my guild..." I look at her. "If it's for my guild, then I can fight. Sky dragon shattering lights sky drill" I said as my magic hits her causing a explosion. As the smoke dispersed, I saw her unconscious.