The Fire Dragon awakens

WENDY'S POV

I woke up and found myself in my room. "What's this?!" I said as I realized I was tied on a chair. "When did I get tied up?!" I asked myself as I struggled to escape. I looked at the chains and noticed it has seal stones on them. I looked around and saw Lucy-san still unconscious on the bed.

"So, you're finally awake dragon slayer" I hear timer behind me. "You humans are so pathetic"

"What are you planning to with us?" I asked.

He suddenly teleported besides Lucy-san and gave me a condescending smirk. "Making you suffer I guess. Hearing your cries is music to my ears" he laughs. He looks at Lucy-san and said. "But, actually.... this woman haven't moved one bit. She looks like a dead person. Well, that's what happens when you challenge black mask"

He holds her neck, ready to strangle her. "No! Don't hurt her! If you want to hurt anybody, hurt me instead!" I cried.

He teleported again, in front of me this time. "So, what should I do to you? How do I torture this little thing?" He started laughing. I glared at him.

"What's with that look?" He says as he stopped laughing. "I'd prefer if you cried and screamed"

"I'd rather die than amuse scum like you. I don't care what you do to me" I said.

"Oh really?" He asked as he sharpen his claws and aim at my neck.

"Yes! If you're going to torture me, kill me, do it! I'm not afraid!" I yelled at him.

He glared menacingly at me and said. "You brat. I'm going cut your head off!" He raised his claws, ready to slice my neck. I shut my eyes tightly, ready for what's about to come. "This is it" I felt a sharp pain on my neck and fell unconscious.

I woke up on the floor. I sat up and felt a little pain on my neck. "What happened?" I muttered as I touched my neck and saw blood. I looked over and saw my chains are off and the chair's in pieces. Then it all came to me. "Where'd he go and where's Lucy-san?" I asked myself. I hear someone move behind me. I turn around and saw timer looking scared, he was beaten up and burned alive. I gasped in horror as I saw this. "Wha- who did this?"

"A monster...." he shuddered in fear.

"Lucy-san! Where's Lucy-san?!" I turn to see her bed burned and in pieces.

"She's a monster...." He said again.

I covered my mouth in shock. "Did Lucy-san do this?"

"She moved inside my time....she surpassed the power of a god....I can't think of anyone that can do that...." He explained.

"Wendy!" I hear Carla as she burst through the door in her human form. She ran and hugged me. "Are you okay?" She asked.

I smiled. "I'm fine" I put my hand on my wounded neck and began healing it. "Hurry and put my restraints on timer, his power stops time, we can't let him use it on us" I point to timer. Carla nodded and picked up the chain and went to him.

"Lucy isn't with you?!" Natsu-san asked. Him, Happy, Gray-san, Erza-san, Juvia-san, Cobra, Sora, Laxus, master, first master mavis and Loke are all here.

Master came to me. "What happened, anyways?" He asked.

"I'm not sure, either. Lisanna-san and I fought this guy, but we both lost. I don't know where she is" I said.

"Don't worry, Lisanna is safe. Mira and Elfman are attending to her" master mavis said.

I nodded and continued. "I was captured and tied up here and Lucy-san was still unconscious at that time.....but I came to, he had been beaten up and Lucy-san was gone"

"Wait, did Lucy do this?" Gray-san asked.

"It would appear so since she's not here" Erza-san commented.

"If she's not here, then where is she?" Natsu-san growled loudly. I noticed Loke, Sora and Cobra were whispering something to each other. Natsu-san also notice it and growled at the three. "What are you three whispering on about?" They flinched in fear and said nothing. Everyone turns to them.

"Well?!" Natsu-san demanded. They still didn't say anything, they looked anywhere but us.

Master walked towards them. "That means you know where Lucy is"

The trio sighed in defeat. "I know very well that Lucy is going after black mask" Sora said.

"What!" Juvia-san exclaimed.

"All by herself?!" Gray-san asked. "But, does she even know where she is?"

"Yes of course. Lucy doesn't give up that easily. I bet she's already there, fighting her" Cobra smirked.

"Lucy-san might get hurt again" I said sadly. "She hasn't fully recovered. She's been through enough already"

"Don't worry, she'll be fine" Sora laughs.

"There's something you guys are hiding from us" Erza-san frowned.

The three looked at each other, discussing. "Should we tell them?" Loke whispered.

"No! Lucy will kill us! I'm not taking that risk!" Cobra whisper yelled.

"C'mon, I mean it's bound to come out someday" Sora whispered as well.

"We promised her!" Cobra retort.

"Ahem!" The trio turned to look at an angry Erza. They shivered in fear and looked away. "You know, we can hear you"

"Wait! What makes you think Lucy can defeat black mask?" Master asked the three.

Sora and Loke grinned. "I don't think she can defeat her, I know she can" Sora said.

"Well, you're not lying there" Cobra shrugged.

"You didn't answer the old man's question. Why do you think Lucy can defeat this woman" Laxus asked.

Cobra puts his hands in his pockets and shrugs. Sora looks at Loke and nods, signaling him to tell us what it is. Loke adjusts his glasses. He went silent for a few seconds before answering us with a smile.

"That's because Lucy................is the fire dragon slayer. Lucy the salamander"

"WHAAAAAAAAAATTT!!!!" We all shouted.