Lucy the Salamander

LUCY'S POV

"Man, that fish was delicious" I say to myself walking down the street.

"Hey guys, guess what? salamander strikes again" I heard a man talking to his friends.

"What happened now?" One of his friends spoke.

"Salamander defeated the dark guild, skeleton bone" he said.

"What, those guys are super strong and he defeated all of them including their boss" his second friend said.

"Yep, the mystery dragon slayer has done it again" everyone laughed and I smiled and kept walking.

It took me two minutes to get to the train station. Man, I hate transportation. "HELP! SOMEBODY HELP!" I heard someone yelling, I ran to the direction of the voice.

"Give us your money or it won't be good for the both of you" I saw a group of bandits robbing a couple. Some people tried to help but they are all afraid of them because of their magic. Well if they can't help them, I can. so I went to a corner since there was no one. I quickly put on my white cloak, covered my face with my hood and headed towards them and they all saw me.

"i-it's s-sa-salamander" one of them said stuttered in fear.

"WHAT!" the leader yelled, "damn it, I didn't expect this.

I didn't say anything, just ran towards them. "Laser strike" one of them said as ten lasers shot from his hand, I got down just in time and lasers hit a building. I light up my hands and swung a flaming fist at him, he flew to a street light and broke it making the street light to fall on him. Then they all charged at me and started throwing their fist filled with magic, I dodged every single attack. I kicked one guy in his stomach which pushed him back.

"Haha, that didn't even hur-" he fell down on the ground and started coughing blood, maybe i over did it. I look back and saw three more coming, I raised my hands up and gave them fire dragon wing attack, the three tried to dodge but too slow and they all yelled in pain as my attack hit them. I didn't want chant my magic because I didn't want anyone to recognise my voice. I gave the rest a fire dragon roar and they all fell down.

"There is still one left" I thought as I saw one guy left. He stand into a fighting position and I started walking to him. He started shaking, I got close to him and he knees down.

"Please don't beat me, i-i-i'm sorry, I will give them back the money" he said as he went to the couple and gave back the money, he took a rope from somewhere and said "I w-will t-tie me and friends up" After a short while, he and friends are fully tied up and everyone cheered.

"SALAMANDER, YOU ARE AWESOME!" Someone yelled.

"Please sign my autograph" a woman said.

"So cool"

"I wonder who is he?"

I use my fire dragon flight to leave, yep I can fly, Igneel taught me that but it can only last for fifteen minutes. I looked down and saw that the train had already left. I feel happy that I don't get to go through that hell and I was unhappy cause it was fastest way to get to the other town. I entered the deep forest and flew down and removed my cloak when I heard a familiar voice. "Hey Lucy"

I looked back and see Loke behind me "Loke, don't scare me like that" I snapped, "I thought someone saw me"

He laughed. "Why do still hide your identity?" He asked.

"I'm used to it"

"come on Lucy, it won't hurt"

"No means no"

"OK" he said with a grin. "I came to accompany you Lucy, if that alright with you?"

"It's OK" I said.

Loke and I started walking, Loke real name is Leo the lion. I gave him that cause it suit him. I started remembering everything from the time my mother taught me celestial magic and gave me the keys of Aquarius, Capricorn, Loke, Virgo, cancer and Taurus. To the day she died and since then, my father was abusive towards me. I couldn't take it anymore so I ran away and later found by igneel. I look at the red crystal necklace he gave me.

Flashback

"Little child, why are crying?" I look up and saw a dragon, it didn't look scary so I answered. "My father is treating me bad, I couldn't take it anymore" I started crying again.

"You will stay with me then, I will teach you my magic, even though you are celestial wizard" He said with a smile.

"Re-really?" I stuttered.

"Yes" he picked me up. "From now on, your name is Lucy dragneel"

"Thank you" I said as I hugged his head.

End of flashback

"Lucy!" Loke said as I came back to reality.

"What?" I asked. He pointed up and my eyes widened with surprise. There is a dragon in front of us, why didn't I noticed? The dragon looked like it was ready to fight, so I approach him with caution.

"Who are you?" I asked calmly and it surprised the dragon.

"My name is Geras, the star dragon" he answered not keeping his guard down.

"I need to ask you something?"

"What?"

"Can you tell me where the fire dragon Igneel is?"

"Igneel!" he said shocked "the dragon king's best friend, how do you know him?"

"Igneel is my dad" I said with a smile.

"You're dragon slayer, I see" Geras said.

"So, where is he?" Loke asked.

"Sorry, I don't know, I need to leave now" he said.

"WAIT" I shouted. The dragon spread it's wings and flew away.

"It seems like he knows something" Loke said. I nod in agreement.