Power 2

Imagine this as Lucy's dragon force. Her forehead and arms are covered in scales and her Cloak will have scales like the scarf.

LUCY'S POV

"I killed him" I said.

"You've done it. How does it feel?" She asked.

"Power....I need more power..." I said.

"Absolute power, Lucy" she smiled evilly. "You're Igneel's daughter. Become the daughter of a dragon"

I appeared in front of the mansion again and saw my father coming out from the building. "Welcome to hell, daughter" he said.

I glared at him. "I'm not your daughter anymore"

"Cute" he chuckled. "You know I've never wanted you. I loved Layla. I wanted her, not you. I allowed you to exist only to appease your mother. Don't expect the same mercy this time" I was shocked to hear my father say this to me.

He started laughing and glared at me. "Now.....I'm gonna finish what I've started" he brought out his dagger and ran towards me, ready to strike me. I held the dagger with my hands. He tries to release his weapon as my chocolate brown eyes turned red. "You don't look that scary" He punched me, causing me to let go of the dagger.

I kicked him on his chest and he fell on the ground. I burned his dagger until it melts. "Oh.....I've been waiting for this" I said.

"Please...don't.....I'm your father. W-We're family" he pleads.

I chuckled. "You're not my father, Igneel is. We share blood, we're not family" I used my breath attack on me. He yelled in pain as he burned to ash.

I appeared back at the wasteland. The other me started clapping for me. "Well done, Lucy"

"I....need....power" I growled, feeling the rising power within me.

"Just one more person to kill and you'll be unstoppable" she raised her finger.

"One more? Who?" I asked.

I appeared in a garden. Different flowers everywhere. I saw a tree from a distance, so I walked towards it. I was growling in rage as my eyes were red, ready to kill whoever he is. When I got there, I saw a woman sitting on a stool reading a book. I got a closer look and recognized her.

"Mom" I whispered.

She noticed me and smiled. "Lucy my dear, come"

I growled at her and looked at her in the eyes. "How could you leave me all alone? Leaving me with a abusive father and in this hopeless world? For that I'll kill you!!"

She kept quiet. She stood up and started walking to me. I growled angrily at her. "Don't come close to me! I'll kill you" she still kept moving. I ignite my hands showing how serious I am. But her smile is still plastered on her face. She then hugs me.

"Let go!!" I snapped.

"Think back Lucy" she said."you're a fairy tail wizard. Don't tell me you forget about that?"

"I'll kill you! I mean it!"

"Did you forget about who you are? Your friends? Natsu? And did you forget about me?" She asked softly. "Remember, Lucy"

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, trying to remember. I started remembering my mom, all the things we did together, But I then heard the negative words of Erza, Sora and father making me angry.