Fire Dragon Slayer vs Blood Vampire Slayer

LUCY'S POV

It's been a week since I left fairy tail. I've been staying in towns for a day or two or avoiding them so that I won't bump into my friends. I really miss them especially natsu and happy, but natsu clearly told me to stay away for a while. Since my favourite red jacket was torn dirty and torn apart, I bought a new one. I'm wearing a sleeveless white top with a open collar, one long sleeve red jacket and a black glove on my right sleeveless hand and black pants and black boots. I bought the jacket cause it's reminds me of natsu. During my walk through the forest, I was thinking whether I should sleep in the forest or spend a night in a hotel and then I stopped when a blood scent hit my nose. "Blood?" I questioned myself then quickly jumped out of the way as a spear in form of blood smashes into the ground where I was once standing.

"Nice to see you again, salamander" I saw a man in his thirties smirking at me. He was wearing a red leather long jacket with black pants and boots.

"Same to you, blood vampire. Ready to get your butt kicked?" I smirk back.

"Not this time woman"

I leapt towards him and swung my flaming fist at him. "Fire dragon iron fist!" I said and he countered it with his blood fist. He chuckled before punching my face with his other fist. I grimace in pain but then I kicked his stomach and leapt back. "Ow! That's hurts. Blood vampire claws!" He chanted as his hands were covered in blood and has sharp claws. I dodged his attacks as he tried to scratch me. I jumped back to gain some distance.

"Does your back starting to hurt old man?" I teased with a smirk.

"I'm not old! I'm only thirty one!" He yelled angrily as he sweat drops which made me giggled. "Alright. Time to turn it up a notch" he said and his eyes glowed red and his fangs appeared.

"You are not going full power?" I asked.

"Nope, it will a easy win if I do that" he answered.

"Hey!" I pout. "You know you've never beat me before" I said as I lit both my fists on fire.

"Neither have you" he said as his hands were covered in blood. "Come to think of it. We always fight till we get tired. Well that ends today" we charged at each other and pulled our right arms back and punched each other's fists which caused a little explosion. Just a little. After the smoke dispersed. He was gone. Then I caught his scent behind me. "Fire dragon talon" I chanted, but he dodged it. I held his fist with my hand as he tried to punch me and he held my fist as I tried to punch him. We both jumped back and gain some distance. He put his hand unto his mouth and I knew he was about to use a breath attack so I did the same.

"Blood vampire!" He started to chant.

"Fire dragon!" I followed.

"Scream!"

"Roar!"

We finished together as blood came out of his mouth which I find very disgusting and fire came out of my mouth and our breath attacks clashed together making a huge explosion. As the smoke dispersed, we were getting ready to fight again when a wall of poison magic raised between us. We backed away from the poison wall and turned to look at.... Cobra. The wall died down quickly and cobra stood beside me. "Who are you and why are you fighting her?!" Cobra asked him with a glare. I pat his shoulder.

"Wait. He's my friend" I said.

"Huh?" he looked confused. "But you guys are fighting like enemies"

"Yeah, we know each other. He took care of me after my dragon disappeared" I said. "This is Sora woodland" I pointed to him.

Sora walked towards cobra and holding out his hand for a handshake. "Nice to meet you umm..."