The Strongest Team

NATSU'S POV

"Natsu, you're back!" I hear Happy from the second floor. Everyone froze again, it amusing to see them that way. I walked to the second floor and sat down with Happy.

"Mira, I'm going on a meeting, you know what to do" the old man said.

"Yes, master" Mira answered.

"Gray-sama" the rain woman, juvia called out to gray.

"Ahhhh not again" gray ran out of the building.

"Back already Chaos?" the arrogant Lightning Dragon Slayer Laxus said with a smirk as he sat across from me. I glared at him, signalling for him to back off. "Aw C'mon don't be like that. I'm surprised you brought someone to the guild. Blondie's pretty cute, don't ya think?" he said and I gave him a death glare which made him flinch. if he thinks he can do whether he wants with her, then he's good as dead.

He stood up. "Alright, aright, I leave. See ya later Chaos" he said before walking back over to his table. I growled in annoyance before looking at Happy, who is eating his fish.

"Where's Lucy?" I asked happy plainly.

"She went on a job, it been three days now, she's supposed to be back by now. Happy said while eating his fish. Three days, what if she's hurt and wait, why do I care. She can handle her self, right? What's wrong with me.

Someone slamming the guild doors open. "Erza's back!" the dumbface Max yelled. The crowd dispersed and everyone sat back in their seats. They were acting like a teacher was about to walk in. Well, it's Ezra, what do you expect.

Suddenly I heard the clanking of armour walking towards the guild. I turned to look at the guild doors and saw Erza walk in. She had an aura screaming confidence and strength. "Demon woman is back" I muttered.

"I have returned" she said.

she walked further into the guildhall and gave everyone a glare which made them flinch."Listen up. I heard a few things while on the road and word is that Fairy Tail has been causing trouble again" Erza said and everyone stiffened. "Master may not care but I certainly do"

"Cana, you need to control your drinking. Wakaba, get rid of that smoking habit. Nab, I suspect you're at the request board. Just Pick a job!" she scolded.

"Stop yelling red haired, you're hurting my ears!" Mira said angrily.

"What did you say, witch!" Ezra countered. Oh no, they are gonna be noisy. I roared at them which made them flinch.

"S-Sorry chaos" Mira apologies and went back to the bar.

"Welcome back Erza. How was the job?" Lisanna greeted as she walked up to her.

"It went well. Did anything happen while I was gone?" Erza asked.

"Nothing much except Chaos did bring us a new member" lisanna replied.

Erza became shocked. "Natsu brought someone here to the guild? I would like to meet this person" Erza said.

"I'm sorry to say but she's not here" Lisanna replied. "She went on a job and she's supposed to be back by now, I can't help but feel a little worried"

"Well, celestial wizards aren't that strong" Laxus said with a smirk. "She might be probably be dead"

"WHAT!" I yelled furiously.

Everyone froze, I stood up and grabbed Laxus's purple shirt and threw him out of the second floor, causing him to crash on a table. Everybody looked at me with fear.