Lucy's Return

LUCY'S POV

"So, do you have any plans today?" I asked Sora.

"Nothing at all. But I would like to see your guild" Sora shrugged.

Sora, lector and I made small talk while eating our breakfast. After that, we got ready and left the hotel. It's a good thing lector didn't suspect anything about the tattoo otherwise there would have been a problem. We headed straight to the games since everyone is there. It didn't take us long to get there. We planned to watch the games in the crowd before meeting the guild and returning lector to his friend.

"Wow! So many people!" I yelled.

"Yeah" Sora grinned.

"Lucy" lector called me, I hum in response. "Could you hold me again, please" he pleaded with me. I sigh and hold onto him. He thanked me. We watched Erza and Gajeel facing against a short guy who puts something in his nose which made him big and muscular but Erza and Gajeel managed to defeat him. "I see. This is a battle royal and the arena doesn't have enough space, so they took it outside" I thought as I was watching Natsu fighting against a blond haired guy.

"Sting" lector suddenly spoke. I looked down at him.

"What?" Sora asks.

"That's my friend" he points to the blond haired. We saw Natsu finished him off with a breath attack, giving fairy tail another point. Suddenly, a dark haired guy with a cat in a frog costume went to the blonde and Happy and Cobra went to Natsu. "What's going on?" I looked at a place where the king and the princess of firoe are. Then the a dark aura surround the princess and she disappeared. "What!" Suddenly, red lasers came from nowhere and hit Natsu and the others. I saw three people wearing cloaks appeared and removed them revealing their identity. One was a spiky green haired muscular guy wearing a red outfit. The second guy was also muscular but bigger than the green haired guy. His body was covered in black and a woman has black curly hair. Everyone in the arena was confused. They don't know what's going on? They don't look like they're in a legal guild. The woman was talking to Natsu which was pissing him off.

Sora's eyes widen. "That face..."

"Huh?"

"I know him.....Kal.....He's a vampire" he said.

"What!" Lector and I yelled

Natsu charged at them with his chaos fist, but the black man, blocked it and punched him. Cobra and the others were trying to get up, but the vampire shot them red lasers.

"Oh no! We have to help them" I said as I exit the arena with Sora and lector with me. "please be safe Natsu" we ran as fast as we can and eventually got there. I saw everyone was down and the princess being held captive. I saw Natsu's body being..... absorbed by the black man. 

"Arghh!!!" Natsu yelled in pain as he tries to escape.

"NATSU!!!" I hear Happy crying.

"Chaos!" Cobra yelled.

"No" I called out Sagittarius and changed to his star dress form and ran as quickly as I can.

The woman looked at dark haired man's cat and said. "Aww, This cat looks so cute. Mind if I take him?" She looked at the guy who was still lying there and purple rope appeared on her hand and she tries to grab the cat with it.

"FROSCH!!!" He shouted.

I shot an arrow to the rope before it could get to the cat. My eyes widen as I saw Natsu being consumed by the back man.

"NATSU!!!" I cried out, but it was too late. The man consumed him and started laughing. I glared menacingly at him. The man continues laughing which made me angry. The vampire and the woman saw us and Sora charged at Kal.