Lucy vs Black mask

LUCY'S POV

"Let's get this over with!" I charged towards at her with my flaming fist. She blocked it with her crystal hand and pushed me away. I used my breath attack on her. She crossed her arms, a magic shield appeared and blocked it again. I charged at her again. We exchanged punches and kicks for a while before she backed away.

"Wrath of the crystals!" She chanted as ten bright lights appeared above and shot at me. I manage to dodge all of them.

Suddenly, she appeared behind me. "She's fast" she tries to reach out for my hood, but I bend down and punched her in the stomach. She groan in pain and kicked me in the face. We both continued to fight in both flames and crystals. But no matter how hard I try, she just can't go down. Her crystal magic is so strong, making it difficult for me to get a good hit. She starts glowing and twenty purple copies of herself appeared. "Not again!" They all charged at me with their weapons. I manage to defeat a few. But in matter of minutes, they all ganged up on me. They punched, stomped and beat me up with their weapons. When they were done, I was bruised and bloodied and beaten.

"Raise him" she ordered. Her clones grabbed my arms and lifted me up. "Your fire is useless against my crystal" I then felt her hand removing my hood. "Damn it" my face was revealed to her.

"Hahahahah" she started laughing. "So you're the brat that fought me. You're so weak"

"Weak and useless! That's what you are!" I hear father's voice in my head. "I'M NOT WEAK!" I shouted as I push and burned her clones. "fire dragon roar!" I shot flames out of my mouth and hit her. She stumbled on floor.

"Is that all you got?" I said as I cleaned my blood on my cheek. "Hehe, I'm fired up" I wasn't giving her a chance, I used every strength in me.

"Fire dragon iron fist!"

"Fire dragon talon!"

"Fire dragon wing attack!"

"Fire dragon sword horn!"

"Fire dragon roar!"

"Dragon slayer secret arts: Crimson lotus exploding flame blade!" I chanted my last attack on her. Everywhere set ablaze thanks to my magic. "Good thing no one is here watching me"

NORMAL POV

Unknown to Lucy, black mask and Kal planned to humiliate her, so they set up camera lacrimas in different places, allowing people in crocus watch their battle. Everyone gasped in surprise and shock as they see salamander's face, especially fairy tail. People began whispering to themselves.

"Salamander is a woman!" One man exclaimed.

"I knew it!" A woman exclaimed.

"So that's salamander!"

"She's hot"

Yukino gasped. "I-I know her"

"Huh! Who's she?" Minerva asked as she held her side.

"Her name is Lucy. She's a fairy tail member" she answered

"Fairy tail member?"

"I never never he- I mean she's in a guild"

"Why didn't we know?"

"Maybe they've been keeping it a secret"

"L-Lu-chan!" Levy exclaimed.

"Lucy!" Mira, Elfman and Lisanna exclaimed.

"Huh! Lucy!" Gajeel yelled.

"LUCY IS SALAMANDER!!!" Half of fairy tail guild members exclaimed in shock.