Erigor the Grim Reaper

ERZA'S POV

"We're back" I hear Lucy coming. We turned our attention to our comrades. We were staring at natsu and Lucy as though they were an unbelievable sight. Natsu and happy went to the second floor. Lucy was following them, but Mira stopped her.

"You can't go there" she told Lucy "This floor is for S-class only"

"Let her pass!" natsu spoke loudly.

"But-"

"Let. Her. Pass."

"O-Okay" Mira stammered.

"You shouldn't have scared her like that natsu" Lucy said smiling as she was climbing the stairs.

"She was blocking your path" he replied, "you are needed here"

"It's not like you are going to do much talking" she muttered. They sat down and she was talking to him for a while. Everyone looks them in shock. "She's talking to him as if he's another member of the guild" I hear one said.

"And he's not ignoring her like Erza, gajeel and wendy" another one spoke.

"Natsu" Master called. Natsu ignored him. I'm not surprised. "Natsu, I have a mission for you" Master said.

Natsu gave an irritated huff. "What?" he snapped.

"It's erigor. He has escaped from prison. Since you defeated him and lullaby the last time. I want you to handle him this time.

Natsu huffed in irritation. "No, not interested"

Master raised a brow at him. "Why did you say that?"

Natsu glared at Master. "Erigor was weak, lullaby was weaker" he grounded out.

"This is important, natsu" Master said. Natsu growled but said nothing.

Master sighed in annoyance. "Natsu, you have to go!" he commanded. Natsu continued to ignore him.

"Tell me about this erigor guy" Lucy asked.

"Erigor," I looked at Lucy. "His guild used to be a legal one, but when the council outlawed assassination requests, they went against the council's orders and Now they're a dark guild. Erigor is their leader and he only takes assassination requests which gave him the nickname Grim Reaper," i explained. "Natsu defeated him and his entire guild, when they wanted to use lullaby to kill the guild masters.

"Okay, got it" she got up from her seat and went downstairs.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Well, since natsu don't want to go. I'll take his place" she smirked at natsu. He glared at her then his eyes soften and he jumped downstairs. "Fine old man. I will go" he grounded out. "And you, stay close" he points to Lucy. "Okay" she says.

"I'm coming too" wendy came to the both of them. "Just in case Erigor hurts civilians, I can heal them" she said. Natsu grunts as a reply while Lucy nodded.

"I'll go" Gray said. "I want to be there to protect you when chaos decided that he has had enough of being nice" natsu glared at gray. Gray flinch and looked down.

I nodded and added, "I would also feel much better if I went with you two"

"Lucy!" I heard Happy yell. There he is!. I turn around and find him flying down from the second floor with Natsu close behind. Lucy smiled and opened her arms. Happy flew into her and she wrapped her arms around him.

Natsu just gazed at us. Lucy raised her eyebrow at him. He then walked past us and was out of the guild. I sighed. "I thought we got past this no response phrase" Lucy sighed. "Let's pack and meet at the train station since chaos won't talk to us" Gray suggested. Lucy and I nodded and we left the guild.

NATSU'S POV

Lucy forced herself not to groan as the train started moving. "Why do we have to ride the stupid train?" She said. I was sitting by the window with Lucy sitting beside me. Erza sat across form me, Gray sat across from Lucy and Happy was in between them. Why is he over there? He always makes Lucy hold him. Wendy and Carla sat in another seat. "Uhhh" wendy groan. The train suddenly turned and wendy and Lucy let out a small groan. I pull Lucy down. I was going to do the same thing as the last time we rode a train. Her head landed on my lap. I start running my hand through her hair. She let out a content sigh and got more comfortable and started to doze off.

When we got to our destination. I woke Lucy up to get off the train. I immediately start walking to the town. A man saw me walking his way and instantly moved out of the way, but continued to gaze at me. Others soon followed his gaze and saw me, They moved out of my way.

"Is that Chaos?" I heard a woman ask.

"What's he doing here?" A man followed.

"Hush" another man whispered frantically. "Don't you know that he can hear you?"I glared at everyone. That's right. I can hear you. I can hear everything you say. Don't you guys have jobs?

"Is that the Chaos tamer?" Someone questioned. I forced myself to keep a neutral expression.

"Chaos tamer. Who's that?" Lucy asked.

"I think it's you they're referring to" wendy answered with a smile.

"I don't think I've tamed anyone" she smiles awkwardly.

"You've pretty much tamed natsu over there" Erza said. I glared at her. She flinched and looked away.

I looked back at Lucy and found that she was holding Happy again. When did he get there? I let out an irritated sigh as I continued to hear people gossip about us. An hour later. We found Erigor hiding in an abandoned building.

"Shit chaos. I knew you would come" he said. Then he threw something on the floor, where we were standing. I jumped up immediately. Magic chains appeared and grabbed hold of everyone.

"I'm not surprised that you dodged them dragon" he said. "This time I'm ready for you"

"Be careful natsu, we'll find a way to get off these chains" Lucy said as she was struggling with the chains with everyone else.

Erigor quickly jumped and shot wind at me. I was knocked off balance and landed on the floor. I focused on Erigor again. I used my flames to fly at Erigor and punch him in the gut. Erigor was knocked back a few feet and landed roughly on the tracks. I quickly followed it up by kicking him with a flaming foot. I turned to punch Erigor again, but Erigor jumped before the punch connected and used his magic to stay in the air. He then caused the wind to sweep my feet out from under me and caused a giant storm to hit me directly. He flew at me and swung his scythe at me. "This is nothing"

"Natsu!" Lucy screamed.

I landed on his feet with ease and used my arm to stop the scythe. "He stopped it with his arm?" Erigor shouted in shock. I closed his mouth and my cheeks puffed up. Erigor suddenly looked a bit scared. "Chaos dragon roar" chaos flames shot out of my mouth and hit Erigor. He landed hard on floor. He shot a green laser on his hand. I dodged it, but I looked back and saw that it was going to hit wendy who was still tied up. Lucy came out of nowhere and warped her arms around wendy and the green laser hit her back.

"Argh" she yelled.

I got angry. "Chaos dragon inferno" I shouted as I touched the ground and my flames surrounded Erigor and burnt him. After that. Gray and Erza managed to break their chains and went to help happy and Carla.

"Lucy are you okay?" I asked as I walked towards Lucy who was helping wendy.

"It's hurts a little, but I'm fine" she said.

We dragged Erigor back to the authorities and handed him to them. I kept looking at Lucy as she was touching her back. She noticed I was looking her and gave a reassuring smile.