New Guild

NATSU'S POV

Finally I can go back home, I don't like this place one bit. I noticed Lucy looks anxious as we were walking through the town. I could hear everyone whispering and they gave us tentative smiles as we passed by. Me and Happy made our way to Lucy and walked beside her. She sighs in relief and I think our company makes her feel better. I was surprised when she said she wasn't going to see the king. Well I have a feeling the king's going to see her, whether she likes it or not. When we arrived at the train station, gramps walked over to the ticket desk and ordered our tickets for the next train to Magnolia.

We were waiting for the train for ten minutes while Lucy tries to hide her face with my scarf. She taking my scarf really surprised me. No one has ever done that, but she did. She continues to surprise me every time. I look at Lucy again. My scarf really looks good on her. "Beautiful" l thought, but then immediately shook my head. "What am I thinking?!"

I hear the train coming, still staring at Lucy. Her eyes widened and she gasped. I raised an eyebrow. Suddenly she ran onto the tracks and pull a little girl which I didn't know was there close to her. She shut her eyes tight and place her right hand to stop the train. My eyes widened and It was a split second for the train to hit them.

BOOM!!!!!!

My jaw drops slightly as I saw that Lucy stopped the train single handedly. The front of the train is badly damaged. I hear people screaming, both outside and inside the train. Then I noticed something shocking. Half of Lucy's right arm grew red scales and claws and was slightly tougher.

"What is this?" I whispered. I watch the scales and claws slowly disappear and her arm turns back to normal. I hear the little girl crying and Lucy looks at her and carried her.

"Lucy!" I hear Erza shout her name. I see the guild is staring at her in shock.

"My child!" I hear a woman yell. "She must be the mother" Lucy gave the girl to her and the woman cries as she hugs her. The driver and passengers left the train and the driver inspect the damage.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" The woman told Lucy.

"It's nothing" she smiles at her. The woman looks at her and her eyes widen in realization.

"Salamander!" She said.

"Crap!" Lucy said and she realize the scarf wasn't covering her face. She quickly wrapped it around her face, but Everyone has already seen her.

"That's salamander!"

"Awesome!"

"Can I have your autograph?!"

Everyone was starting to come close to her, making me growl. "I can see why she's uncomfortable"

"No! Not again!" Lucy shouted and ran from the crowd. "Guys, don't worry! I'll meet you in Magnolia!" She said to the guild before flying off and escaping from the crowd.

Time Skip

Gramps decided to rent some horse carriages since the train is damage. I didn't need a carriage. I just turn to my dragon form and flew to Magnolia with Happy in my arms. After flying for four hours straight, I looked down and saw Lucy sitting under a tree. I flew down and turn to my human form. As I was approaching her, she seems to notice me. But what I didn't expect from her is that as soon as I got close to her, she quickly got up and whipped around and punched my mouth. I stumbled back while holding my mouth. Her eyes widened as she realize it was me.

"Natsu?!" She shouts.

"That hurts" I grunt.

"Hey Lucy" Happy flew towards her and she hugs him. I walked towards her and hit her head.

"Ow! What was that for?!" She shouted at me and lets go of Happy.

"Payback" I said plainly.

"Hey guys" I turn to the direction of where the voice came from and saw Sora leaning on a tree.

"How did you get here so fast?!" I growled at him.

"I'm a vampire slayer. I have speed just like a vampire" he shrugged.

I growl, but say nothing. Then I turn to Lucy who is still rubbing her head and ask. "How did you do that?"

"Huh?" She looks at me.

"You stopped the train single handedly with your dragon arm" I said. "Are you a half dragon like me?"

She looks surprised. "So you noticed. No I'm not a half dragon. My parents are humans, Igneel's my foster father" she explains.

"Then how are you able to do that? I didn't sense the dragon force in you" I ask again.

She looks down. "Honestly, I don't know how I did it. It just came out"

"Did you do it at will?" Sora asked and she shook her head. He holds his chin and said. "Maybe it's a new magic. You just need to train to be able to control it"

"Y-Yeah. You're right" she smiles. "Where is everyone?"

"They rented horse carriages since you destroyed the train" Happy said as he raised his paw. "We should get get going before it gets dark"

"Alright then" Lucy said and carried Happy and starts walking with me and Sora following her behind.

When we arrived in Magnolia, the sky was noticably getting darker as the sun sets. Most people just back away from us. I shook my head and looked at Lucy who was walking beside me. She kept her head down as she grabbed the side of the scarf with her hand and pulled it closer to her.

"You alright Lucy?" I asked quietly. She shook her head and lowers her head. I sigh and pat her head.

When we reached the guild, Lucy and Sora gasped at the new and improved guild. The guild was completely rebuilt. It was bigger and looked like a mini castle.

"This is fairy tail? It's looks so cool!" Sora said.

"Yeah, but it looks different now" Lucy said.

"After you left, gramps decided to renovate the guild" Happy explained. I opened the gate and Lucy and Sora look around the place.

"Are you kidding me, we got a cafe now?" Lucy said as she stares at the cafe. Then she sweat drops as she saw the fairy tail goods shop "Do we really need a gift shop too?" We entered the guild and Lucy and Sora gasped again.

"Wow! It's so big!" They both said.

"We've got a swimming pool, Lucy" Happy said.

"That's kinda weird" she said.

"And we even got a game room down at the basement" he said.

"Does it need to be this big?" She muttered.

"A game room! Sweet!" Sora said excitedly.

"But the biggest change is upstairs cause now everyone is allowed to go upstairs" I said. "So now no one can stop you from sitting with me"

"Oh...uh...right" she said quietly. I noticed she was blushing. I raised an eyebrow, but didn't say anything. I saw Sora was smirking and I growl at him.

"What? I didn't do anything" he said innocently.