work on the bad

"No way! He did not! You are lying to me right now!" Lonnie shouts as she  paced back and forth. "Yes he did." "Did you end it?" She asked. "Not exactly. It sounded like more of a break." I said. "How could he do such a thing? He is just a boy, and you know that. Like if older men were to do that, it's not so bad but at the same time it is. This is a sixteen year old boy we are talking about, Y/n."

"Lonnie, I'm the one going through this. Not you." I said. "Well I'm a part of it, still." She said. "We have to tell the others. Get back at him." "No need for that, Lonnie. I don't want drama, though I probably need it, cause it's been boring. But still, it's just young love." I said. "Y/n, you act like an adult. You take things seriously, and you know when to not take it seriously." She said.

"Well, young love or not, I'm gonna put it aside to work on later. I just got into my dream college Lonnie. Focus on the good, work on the bad later." I said. "Right, I'm gonna go to bed. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Can I tell the boys though?" She asked. "Yeah sure whatever." I said. "Okay, get well. I know you're hurting." "Oh I am, but I'm not gonna let it get over me." I said.

"Goodnight." "Goodnight, Y/n."

•••

"Y/n! Are you okay? Me, Tim and, Jonathan heard about you and Lucas. We can teach him a lesson, I promise." Tony said as he follows me down the halls. "I don't need your help, Tony. I'm busy and I'm not gonna let some stupid break with my boyfriend get in my way." I said. "Are you kidding? How can you no feel vengeance?" He asked, standing in front of me. I look at him.

"Because, I got into my dream fucking college Piccolo." I said.