cute and nice

"I'm cute?" I said. "Yeah you're cute. Well I must admit, you're gorgeous." He said. "You're just saying that."

   "Well how else am I supposed to say that your beautiful?" He said. I chuckled. "You're too nice, Lucas." I said. "And you're too cute, Y/n." He said as he tickles my side. I jump and laugh.

   "Stop it!" I laughed as I tickle him back. We start to tickle each other until we were both out of breath but I was laying down and Lucas was pretty much on top of me. We lock eyes.

   "I think you're cute too, Lucas." I said. "Why thank you." He replied. Our lips were inches apart. "Wait, Lucas. I'm sick. I don't want you getting sick either." I said. He sighs. "I guess you're right."

   He gets off me and walks to the door. "I'll just go now. Call me if you need anything." He said. "Alright Lucas, I will. Thank you for being really nice to me." I said. "It's no biggie."

   He stood near the door. He opens it but as he was about to leave, "Oh screw it." He mumbled. He rushes to me and kisses me. Holding my cheeks. I couldn't help but to kiss back. We let go.

   "Now you're gonna be sick." I breathed. "It was worth it." He said. I smiled and blushed. He smiled too. "Well, that better stay a secret. Don't want our friends to know." He said. I nodded.

   "Do you mind if I visit you tonight? We can watch a movie again." He asked. "Of course." I said. He smiles and leaves the room. I lay back down and I couldn't stop smiling. I kept replaying that moment in my head and it felt like I wanted to kiss him again.

   I then heard my phone ring. I jumped. I answered the phone.

   "Hello?" I said.

   "Y/n, I'm starting a large gathering the day after tomorrow. We're gonna reveal you and how we sent you. The UEO might as well ban Seaquest from sailing because they've done many private investigations without the UEOs permission. You should get ready to pack." The phone said. It was my father. I forgot I was on a mission.

   "Also, I've missed you a lot." He said.

   "Father. They're investigating your property. How could the UEO possibly ban them?" I asked.

   "Sweetie, no one knows that's our property. We could finally have Seaquest to ourselves once we expose them. Anyways, start packing. I love you and I will see you soon." He said.

  "But fathe-" he hung up. Oh no, what's Lucas gonna say? What's the Captain gonna do? What am I gonna do? Shit.