surprise date night

"You know what? Nah, that sounds bad." I said as I deleted some words of my resume for college. "Y/n, stop deleting things. It's almost been 2 hours. Here I'll help." Lonnie says as she took my laptop and started to type. She finished type and puts it back down.

I read what she wrote. "Hey that's actually not bad." I said. "Great. Save it, send it and wait. You'll get accepted with that." She said. I did what she told me to do and I could finally stop stressing about that. "Oh my gosh, thanks Lonnie. God, I would've had a sore back if it weren't for you." I said.

"It's alright. Well, it's getting pretty late. I should get to bed." She said as she yawns. "Yeah you can go, thanks a lot." I said. "You got it." She then left. I rub my eyes, feeling very tired. I then heard a ringtone from my laptop. It was Lucas. I answered it.

"You know you could just come here? We're just there rooms away." I said. "I know. I just have a surprise, that's why I called. You come to my room in 10 minutes. I'll be done by then and I'll pick you up." He said. "This is the third surprise this month, what could you possibly do this time?" I asked. "You'll see." He then ends the call. I smiled, thinking about what he could be doing.

After ten minutes, I heard a knock. I got up and answered it. I saw Lucas wearing a newsboy cap and holding a wooden gun. He points the gun at me and pretends to shoot me. I pretend to get shot as we laugh. "Since you wanted to watch Peaky Blinders tonight..." He started. He puts a newsboy cap on me. "I'm gonna make you feel like we're in the show." He said.

I smiled. "Do I get a gun?" I said in a British accent. He smiles and gave me another wooden gun. "Lady Sarah of Connemara, would you like to watch Peaky blinders with me?" He said, also in a British accent. I looked at him confused. "Oh no, that's just a line in the show. C'mon." He gave me his arm as I interlock it with mine.