first sayings

"Okay I'm tired." I said, yawning. "Wait." Lucas said as I was about to leave. He kisses me passionately, holding my hips. I out my arms around him. He than lifts me up as we continue to make out. I pull away.

"What are you doing?" I asked. He pins me to the wall. "Just had to do that before I go tomorrow." He said, smirking. "You won't be gone for long." "I'll still miss you." He said. "Maybe next time, Lucas. I'm really busy tomorrow. Maybe when you get home." I said. He puts me down. I give him a small peck. "I'm sorry. I promise, after you get home." "Okay." He replied. "Goodnight, baby." I said as I was about to leave.

"Goodnight, I love you." He blurts out. He covers his mouth. "Sorry that just came out-" "I love you too. I'll see you tomorrow." I said. He smiles as I walk out.

Our first 'i love you'

•••

"That's a lot of luggage for a few days Lucas." Said O'neil as we were about to board the small ship. "Oh, it's mostly just tech stuff." Said Lucas. "Right, let's go. They're gonna give us a tour there and we'll leave Lucas to it." Said Captain Bridger. We board the small ship and went to the place.

It was me, Lucas, O'neil, Captain Bridger, Commander Ford and Lonnie on board.

We finally arrived at the place. It was pretty big. We got off as someone greets us there.

"Hello Seaquest members!" The man said. "Very happy to see you here, follow me. We'll go to the main office and then we'll show you around." We then followed him to an office filled with screens and buttons. Lucas seemed very happy and excited. He looks at me. "Y/n, look at all of this..." He said. "I know, Lucas. I'm looking." I said. He kisses my hand like he always does when he's excited or happy.

"I'm sure you've met Cameron and Julianna. You played a few games online before." The man said. Two teenage kids walked up to us. "Cameron, we played some zombie games once." The boy said. "Oh that's you! It's very nice to meet you!" Lucas said shaking his hand. "This is Julianna. You've been in contact once." Cameron said. The red headed girl pulls her hand out to shake Lucas'. "Oh my god, it's great to see you finally!" He said.

"Oh, this is Y/n. She's not a player type, she's good with marine biology though. She's gonna go to college soon and it's very sad to not see her for a few years." Said Lucas as he puts his arm around me. "Nice to meet you." Cameron said as we shook hands. "She's cute." He said. "Back off, she's mine." Said Lucas'. "Oh your girl!" Cameron says putting his hands up. "Didn't know. Well, I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. We really needed you help." Said Cameron.

We got a tour of the whole place and it finally came to an end.

"Well, I'll see you in a few days. Good luck with everything." I said. Lucas hugged me. "I'll miss you a lot baby." He whimpers. "It's just a few days Lucas. You'll be back when you know it." I said. He kisses me and smiles.

"I love you." He mouths. "I love you too, but you gotta slow it down." I replied. "Okay. Have a safe ride!" He said as he waved. I waved back and we went back to the small sub.