not as planned

Okay my plan to go to the bridge to copy some information didn't help so much. But I didn't think I had to go to some place to check if there's a person in there! Just because I'm smart, doesn't mean I wanted to go out of the ship. I had no choice, I had to go.

   "Y/n. You ready?" Lucas asked. "I guess so." I said. When taking off I felt a little nervous, the mobile was shaking at first and it went smoothly after it's off the ship.

   "Captain this is Henderson. We're about to go in." She said. "Proceed." The captain replied through the dispatch. We slowly enter the old, rusty, underwater building. It was dark and we could oh see what's in front of us.

   "Y/n, so you see anything?" Henderson, or what she told me to call her, Lonnie said. "No not really. Hey what's that?" I point to the side. There was a big, round, metal door. It said, "Fallon chemics".

   "Fallon? As in Fallon Jones? The famous chemist?" I questioned. "Mr. Jones would never do something without UEOs' permission." Said Lucas. "Well, do you know any underwater company that wasn't under UEOs permission, that's named Fallon?" I asked, "Good point. Why would he do that?"

   "Didn't one of his experiments failed and it ruined his entire career?" Piccolo said. "Hey that makes a lot of sense. He might be scared to talk to the UEO since that failed experiment. He didn't want to be labeled as a failure." I said.

   "We still have to check inside. There could be something alive or something that could just hurt life underwater." Said Lonnie. We went deeper into the building. So many new things in our eyes.

   "How'd you know so much about this?" Lucas asked me. "Have you not watched Fallon in the news? They have it all." I said.

   "Hey guys, take a look at this." Said Piccolo. We look through the window to see a safe.

   "Holy fuck." I said. "Hey, language kiddo." Said Lonnie. "Sorry but, what the hell is that?" Everyone turns their heads to see a small, rocket looking machinery. There was a red light still flashing on it. I think that's what we caught on the radar.