exposed pt. 2

She stands up. "I'm really sorry, Lonnie. I swear this isn't apart of my act-" I said all in a fast tone. "Sshhh Y/n, it's okay. I believe you." She said as she sits back down to hug me.

   She lets go and starts to think. "What do we do now?" I ask, wiping my nose. "Well, you can try to stop your father. That might be hard and imagine Lucas hearing it." She said.

   "I think we could just tell our gang, it might be a little hard but we have to try and stop my father. I never thought doing such a bad thing would hurt me this much." I said. "Hey it's fine Y/n, really. I believe you, besides I can tell when you lie." She said. "You always look around the room and wipe your eyes." "Really? Wow, not even my brother knows that." I said.

   "Are you sure you want to tell them?" She asked. "Yeah. It's for the better. And I have to stop my father now. I can't keep letting him do this to me." I said. "Alright I'll call the others." She stands up and calls Commander Ford, Piccolo, O'neil and Lucas.

   When they got to our room, the immediately asked us what's wrong.

   "Y/n, you look white as a ghost. Are you okay?" Ford asks. "Yeah I'm fine, I was a little sick before." I said. "You sure?" Lucas asked. "Yes Lucas I'm fine, now will you listen up please?" I said as he nodded.

   I explain them everything. They were shocked and quite mad but they understood.

   They went silent for a while. "Say something please." I said. "Well Y/n. I am quite disappointed..." Commander started and stood up. "But if this is to stop the bad, I'm in." He said. I look up at him and smile.

   He pulled me in for a hug. "I'm in too." Said Piccolo. We look at him. "Well, you're real nice anyway. And you know, it sounds legit. Besides, you're a good friend." He said. I smile. "Thanks Tony." I said.

   "O'neil?" Lonnie asked. He stood silent for a while and sighs. "So what's the plan?" I smile and hug him as he lets out a chuckle.

   "That leaves Lucas. You in or not?" Lonnie asked. He stood silent and looked really unsatisfied. "Lucas? I'm really sorry, okay?" I said.

   "I don't know, I don't think so." He said. "What why? You're one hell of a genius, Lucas." Said Ford. "Yeah c'mon Lucas, it's for the good." Said Lonnie. "Lucas why can't y-" he cuts me off.

   "Because I liked you and I trusted you, Y/n! And here you are telling me you were our enemy this entire time?" He yells.