aced it

The lights flickered back on. Everyone in the room freaked out, in a way. It was all the 6 of us. Ford with Piccolo, O'neil with Lucas, and I'm with Henderson. Our first move was to explain to Capatin Bridger. That was me and Hendersons job. Piccolo turned on the fire alarm while the rest stops my dad and his security.

•••

    "Henderson! Get away from her! She betrayed us!" The Captain yelled. "Please I can explain. I was forced to do this just so I can get into my dream college but I can never get in anyway because of my father using me. I need you to believe me." I said to him. He calmed down and sighed. "alright Y/n, I could really trust you. What can I do to help?" He asked.

    "Oh wow I thought it'll take time for you to actually believe me but okay. We might need backup. My dad has an entire room filled with files from other ships and places that's related to the marine life. He's been doing this illegally and for a very long time. So I will give you a signal and you send in some backup." I said. "Sounds like decent plan. Alright then, I guess you are in charge now. Be careful." He said. We nodded as he got out of the building.

    We got back out to see Commander Ford putting a gun to my father's head and the other boys do the same to the securities heads. "Y/n, stay back!" My father yelled. "I'm on their side dad." I said.

    "You have used me for too long and I wish he could shoot you." I said. "But I know I will be so fucking sad to see that and I'll feel bad. But you are just a pain in the ass. I'm tired of doing your things, dad. I'm done and you're gonna spend the rest of your life in prison." I said. "Y/n c'mon. I'm your father."

    "Yeah you are my father. But you're a selfish bastard and it's all your fault mom died! And you weren't even there when she passed!" I yelled as I start to tear up.

    "Now I'm gonna send some people in your little information room, I will see you get fucking handcuffed and once your behind bars, I will celebrate this day with my friends and this man I really, really like." I said.

    Lucas looked straight up at me. "Y/n, I think you were dramatic enough. Now can you call backup? My hand's cramping." Said Piccolo. I nodded and called backup as they took away my father and his security. They also checked the room with all the other ships information.