dream college

All of us were at the place I told, celebrating. I was finally happy and I never expected that I would get Lucas. But I just felt amazing. I finally have real close friends, a girl friend I could gossip with, and a boy I can love.

"Alright I think we should lessen the drinking." Said Commander Ford. We boo'd at him. "Awh you're no fun!" Said Piccolo. "C'mon Jonathan, we've got a day off! Thanks to Y/n." Said O'neil. We all had a laugh and it felt great.

"So Y/n, what about college?" Ford asked me. "Well I don't know. I already love working with you but I still want to go. Besides, I don't have the money." I said. "Well you can work for now and once you have enough money, you can go and chase your dreams." Said Piccolo. "And leave you guys after what you did for me? I could never."

"What are your dreams anyway?" Lucas asked. "Well, marine biology to be exact." I said. "Well you've already reached your dreams!" He said. "But I would like to be more professional and I'd like to have a degree for it." I said.

"Then just stay at Seaquest until you have money, then go to your dream college and take your dream course, come back to us with a degree and we're together again." Said Piccolo. We all laughed. "That sounds like a good idea. I still can't imagine the fact of leaving you guys." I said. "Nor can we. Especially him." Lonnie says as she points to Lucas. "Oh shut up." Lucas said as we laughed once again.

"It's true though! You were sad when you knew Y/n was leaving. You almost cried back at the hotel." Piccolo said. "Oh god, you did?" I said laughing. "No I did not- I'm gonna get you back." Lucas said to Piccolo, gritting his teeth.

"Wait a minute, have you seen my brother?" I said. "No, I didn't even know you had one. Why?" Piccolo said. "He was there with us in the building. He was with my dad. Damn that boy is slick. He's good at getting away." I said. "Should you be looking for him?" Lonnie asked.

"No not really. My dad said if he gets taken away or dies, my brother will do the dirty work. He refused too and so my dad told me to do it. Thank God we took him to prison already." I said.

"God I feel so happy. With all of you guys." I said. "We're all happy too. Without you, Seaquest would've been down by now." Said commander Ford. "I love you guys." I said. "We love you too, now c'mon. Let's get another round!" Said Piccolo as we all laugh.

•••

"So Y/n. Since we've admitted each other's feelings. Do you think we could possibly... Date?" Lucas said as we were walking back to Seaquest. "Won't the captain not let us?" I asked. "Who'd care?" "Well I'll be working at Seaquest Lucas, I'll be an employee. You pretty much is too."

"Jonathan and Lonnie are dating. Why can't we?" He said. "Wanna take it slow?" I asked. "I'd love too." He said as he gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"Well hey there you two lovebirds. Don't worry, you're secret is safe with me. I could never tell anyone." Said Piccolo as he runs up behind us. "Who said you could eavesdrop?" Lucas said.

"Who said you could date an employee?" Piccolo replied. "Tony Piccolo, you better not tell this to anyone!" I said. "Would and could never." He replied as we laughed.