another plan

I entered the lab like I do every other day. Everyone observing something and then there's Lucas with Darwin. He's teaching Darwin some words with flashcards.

  He turned around and smiled at me. He waved to me as I wave back. I got to work, started observing and writing down the information of the object. I looked across me and I saw a computer. All I knew was that, that computer has a lot of information. It's in the lab, and the lab holds a lot of information.

   I was slowly walking to the laptop that was slightly far, until Lucas jumped in front of me. Will this boy leave me alone for one god damn day?

   "Hi." He says, smiling. I force a smile on quickly. "Hi Lucas." "Me and some of the others are gonna have a little day off. We're just going to hangout in the Long Island beach and You know, do fun stuff." He said. "And? You want me to come?" I ask. "Yes." He responds right after I spoke.

   I laugh, "You're cute you know that?" I said, he laughs nervously, hiding his face, clearly he was blushing. "Sure I'll go, who else is going?" "Well, Piccolo, Dagwood, Henderson and O'neil and some other people I don't know who." He said. "Okay, I'll see you then."

   I couldn't get to the laptop now. But with the day off Lucas has planned, I had another idea.

   Lucas said most of the people were gonna go, so the lab would most likely be empty. I can have an excuse and go there. Then call my brother over to the place because my brother lives in Long Island. He's also apart of the mission.

   This will be fun...