what to do now?

"I'm sorry, Y/n. I have warned him. I swear  I did, but he said that you'll never know." Cameron says, walking up to me. I sighed, not knowing what to do or think.

"Oh well, I don't know what to do now. Thank you for warning him though." I said. "No problem. Are you okay? I could get you something." He asked. "I'm not obviously, it's okay. It's just young love." "Excuse me? He shouldn't be cheating on you. Especially you. How can a boy cheat on Y/n?" Cameron says making me laugh. "That's very sweet of you Cameron."

"Well, I am a gentleman." He said. We laughed for a bit. "I think you should just wait until he gets out." "You know I got in my dream college just today? I'm gonna leave Seaquest for a few years. And I was gonna surprise him that I got in. He was so supportive about me getting into college." I said. "Ouch." He replied.

"Yeah, and the day before he left. I promised that when he came back, I'll sleep with him because he wanted to and a part of me said that I wanted it too." I said. "Jesus, that really hurts. Oh my gosh." Cameron says. "I know. Well, I guess I'll just confront him later."

"Don't sleep with him, Hun. Not worth it." Cameron whispers. "Oh I know my worth." "There you go. After their stupid make out session, you can go tell him you got in, but you won't sleep with him cause he kissed Julianna."

"That is my plan, Cameron. God, it's just a lot up in my head right now. I'm just gonna go sit down." I said. "We can have a talk at the lobby." He suggested. "I'd like that." We then walked to the lobby as sat on a bench as we talk about random stuff. Turns out we have a lot in common.

"Wait so you know the real Peaky Blinders gang?" I asked. "Yup. Really crazy killers I must say. They're smart too at killing and getting away with things." He said. "Well I just started to watch the show. The story in it is fictional, most of it. But they just use the concept of it." I said. We continued to talk until Lucas came.

"Y/n! I missed you so much." Lucas said running up to me and hugging me. He picks me up and spins me around. He then kisses me. I just smiled. "I uh, missed you too." I said, glancing at Cameron. I could tell he knows how I feel. "Well, let's go. Cameron, we should stay in touch." I said. "Yeah I'd like that, Lucas has my contact." He said. "Right, well I'll see you some other time. Bye Cameron, Julianna." I said. "Bye guys." Lucas said. They waved as we got back in the small sub.

While we were on the way to Seaquest, Lucas touches my lap, really close to my crotch. I put his hand away and smiled.

"I'm excited." He whispers in my ear.