if I might

When we got back to Seaquest, he immediately drags me to his room. We started making out and it felt so hard for me to pull away because of how addicting it is, but I had too.

I pulled away as he starts to kiss my neck.

"Lucas, I have to tell you something." I said. "It's okay Y/n, I'm a virgin too." He said. "Not that. I got in." "What do you mean?" "I got in the college." I said. He was surprised and happy.

"No way! Oh my god!" He says as he picks me up and spins me around. All of this makes me want to cry so badly. He starts to kiss me again and I had to pull away again too.

"Lucas, we've only been together for almost 5 months." I started. "Yeah... And?" He said, kissing my neck. "And you thought you could just kiss another girl thinking I won't find out?" I said. He stops kissing my neck.

"You didn't listen to Cameron. You told him I'd never find out. Is that right?" I said. "You kissed a girl you just met after all the things we did together. On the day after I got accepted, and I wanted to surprise you. You think you got away didn't you?" I said. "Y/n, what? Did Cameron tell you that? He's lying I-" I cut him off.

"No, I saw you and Julianna, Lucas. I saw you two on her bed, making out. Hmm? And you think you could just fuck me after you did that? I'm not gonna be someone's option, I want to be someone's love. I want someone to love me like their life depends on it because they don't know what they'll be like without me." I said.

"Just, give me a break Lucas. I'm leaving next week, they'll be waiting for me. If you'd like to stay in contact, go ahead." I said, trying to get him off me as I did.

"I'll see you tomorrow if I might." I said, leaving the room.