cold water

I was getting ready to go out to the beach. I had called my brother beforehand, telling him to meet up with me at the beach. I put on a simple tank top with straps and a long flowy skirt. While fixing my hair, someone knocked on my door. Wolenczak.

   I open the door, he stared me up and down. "Hey." I said, he didn't reply. "Lucas? Hello?" He shook it off and looked back at me. "Uh yeah, hey. We're gonna go now, you ready?" He said "yeah just a minute." I took my purse that has a usb with all the information, so I can give that to my brother.

   "Alright, let's go!" He said. I interlock my arm with his as we walk out to the dock. I see some familiar faces having fun. Me and Lucas met up with Henderson, Ortiz, Ford, Piccolo and Dagwood.

   "Looks like someone's gotta a girlfriend." Henderson said playfully as everyone else laughs. "Hey come one guys, she's just a friend." Said Lucas. "Yeah right, keep saying that and you two are in bed together!" Said Piccolo. Everyone laughs again, I felt a little uncomfortable.

   "Hey, why don't we get some drinks?" Ford asked. Everyone agreed and we went to the bar area. I ordered a coke and so did Lucas since we weren't old enough to drink alcohol. I was looking around the place, trying to spot my brother.

   "Y/n, what's wrong?" Lucas asked. "Oh nothing, beaches are really peaceful at night." I said. "True, I love em'." He said. I finally spotted my brother. Did he really have to wear a black hoodie and a beanie? What is he? A drug dealer?

   "Hey Lucas, I'll be right back. I gotta do something." I said. "Oh okay." He replied. I then went to my brother who was farther away from us, in the shadows.

   When I got to him I nudged him. "Ow! What was that for?" He said. "I told you to just come here like how you would come here everyday! Not look like a fucking dealer!" I said, I dragged him to a place to hide. I pulled out the USB from my purse.

   "Here. Don't you lose it, I worked hard to get this. I still have other information to copy." I said. He took the USB and put it in his pocket. "Alright, thanks." He out his hood back up. I pulled it down, and took off his beanie. "What?"

   "You are not going to walk around looking like a drug dealer." I said. "Fine." He sighs and walks away. I got back to the bar with Lucas and the others.

   "Hey you're back!" He said. "Yeah why? You missed me?" I said. "Totally." We laugh. "Hey let's go dip our toes in the water." He said. "Oh no, I don't think-" "oh come on, it'll be fun!" "I don't know, what if-" I got cut off by him picking me up and bringing me near the water. I was laughing really hard.

   He dropped me in the water and it was really cold. "Ooh! It's cold!" I shouted, hitting him. He laughed as he kept trying to bring me to the water.

   We had a lot of fun. Maybe too much, I can't get too distracted. I gotta focus.