Cinder Gets A Taste of Her Own Medicine (Malereader X BBW Cinder/Pyrrha)!!

Pyrrha groggily opened up her eyes as she slowly surveyed her Surroundings and she quickly realized what happened before she ended up here! She and Her Boyfriend (You) Y/n was traveling to Track down Cinder fall who had been reported to be on the Run ever since the white fang was destroyed and Grimm was Being killed left and right!

She shook off the Cow webs in her Legs and Feet and tried to move onto realize she was strapped to A Chair that Bolted to the ground! She Just frowned and began to think of her Plight!

Pyrrha: "Well This is Great... Just amazing... Where is Y/n?"

She then heard the sound of Womanish Laughter and she kept her guard up as A Ball of Flame lit up and Floated up to her face making her sweat!

Pyrrha: "So This is where you had been hiding Cinder?"

Cinder: "Oh, Poo. You always know how to take the fun out of things."

Pyrrha: "Where is this Place anyway!?"

Cinder: "It's an Old Abandoned Desert Factory I found. Strange I know but it's the only place I could find on short notice."

Pyrrha: "AND WHERE'S MY BOYFRIEND CINDER!?"

Cinder: "Oh, He's Enjoying himself."

We then cut to you Being strapped down to A Chair with speakers surrounding you as you are forced to listen to the same damn on Repeat for the LAST! 3! HOURS!

Y/n: "Pleeeeeease Oum Make this stop...!!!"

Back with Pyrrha and Cinder Cinder was Grabbing some Additional Rubber Tubing off of the ground when Pyrrha took Notice of Her Pudgy belly that showed off in her dress, Her thicker legs, and her Slightly Pudgier arms and She smirked!

Pyrrha: "I see you had one to Many of the Free Samples Cinder."

Cinder: "Oh, God That sounds like something that Stupid Blonde would say!!"

Pyrrha: "No He would just use her own Name."

Cinder: "True, True. But for your information, I couldn't just run out and get things since I could get spotted so I was Forced to eat Donuts and Cakes as my Main food... I use Frosting as my Damn Toothpaste, I use Freaking Gingerbread as My Bed... It's A Fucking Sweetoth nightmare! I might have even gone A Little Mad thinking about it! Tell me do I seem any sweeter to you?"

Pyrrha: "Um... Not that I know of no. You're definitely not any sweeter. If anything you seem worse."

Cinder: "Oh, Geez Thank you... Surrounded by so many sweets just makes it A Bit Nutty! A Real Circus Peanut if you will! Wait... DAMNIT CINDER CLEAR YOUR MIND!"

Pyrrha: 'Wow she is Broken...'

Pyrrha then Created A Super Long tube by connecting them together and she shoved it into Pyrrha's Mouth so Deep she couldn't spit it out!

Pyrrha: 'What is she doing!? Is... Is That A Key on her Waist!? If Only I can use my semblance to get it. Gotta be very stealthy about it though!'

She then began to use her Ferrakensis to unhook the Key around her Belt as Cinder patted what Looked like A Large container!

Cinder: "You know what this is Pyrrha?"

Pyrrha then shakes her head no!

Cinder: "Of course you don't Stupid, It's A Tanker full of Vanilla Flavored clotted cream I was holding on to in case for this Moment. Let's see How Much Your little Boyfriend will love you when your A Whale! HA!! I make myself laugh."

She then flips A Switch and Clotted Cream went right past her unhinged jaw and went directly into her stomach and it was already apparent this was quickly increasing her weight as he armor began creaking and her Corset began tearing!

Pyrrha: 'Oh, Oum I better do this quick or else I'll never gonna work this off despite the Training...'

She then got the Key into the KeyHole and Much to Cinder's shock she was Able to Free herself and using her Semblance once again wrapped up Cinder in Metal as she removed the tube from her mouth and she coughed it up as Cinder melted the Metal Bindings with A Firey rage in her eyes and A Fireball in each Had!

Cinder: "Look I was going to spare you but You're gonna go down Bitch!!"

They then got into A Ensuing fight where Cinder kept getting the tube in The spartan's mouth as she stuffed the Villianess's face with Cookies and crackers she could find and it quickly delved into A Hot mess!

Meanwhile with you, after 4 hours of nonstop torture, you finally Gnawed yourself free from your Bindings, and destroyed all of the speakers with your Katana/Blaster Combo WindRage!

Y/n: "NO MORE, PLEASE!!!"

You then ran out and began searching the entire Factory from top to the bottom Until he Came Across the unusual sight of A Dominant Pyrrha Wrestling A Submissive to the ground trying to Put Food in her Mouth!

Y/n: "Aaaaaand That's A Quick Erection for Y/n. You learn new stuff about yourself every day. Pyrrha are you Okay!?"

Pyrrha: "Y-Y/n!? I-I Shouldn't let you see me like this!! I-!"

Just then you Glomped her with your face Buried into her cleavage as she Blushed and you smiled!

Y/n: "Are you Kidding me Pyrrha!? This... This is Kinda Hot!"

Pyrrha: "R-Really...?"

Y/n: "Yeah! I just learned that!"

Cinder then got down to her Knees trying to Apologize as it seems she became A Sub for Pyrrha!

Cinder: "Look I-I-I am sorry Ms... I mean Master..."

Y/n: "Is she okay?"

Pyrrha: "Yeah, I think spending all of the time on the run, Sugar she consume before we showed up, and Receiving multiple Blows from the head may have made her Just gave up just to save face!

Y/n: "Really? I surprisingly feel so Powerful."

Pyrrha: "Of course you do."

Y/n: "Cinder! Lay on your Back!"

Cinder: "Y-Y-Yes Sir..."

She then Laid down on her Back as You whispered into Pyrrha's ear and she blushed bright pink before smiling!

Pyrrha: "Oooooh, Really!? Oh, You are such A Dirty boy!! I guess that'll begin to serve as Cinder's Official Punishment. She'll need A lot of it just for this particular Moment~"

Y/n: "I know~"

You then kissed her lips as she kissed back and soon You had Plenty of un with Your newly resized Spartan Girlfriend, You're newly founded little servant. Life seemed to get only better now.

One-Shot End!