Dominant Hinata Hyuga X Submissive MaleReader 🍋

Requested by: HANKJWIMBLETONEP7

3rd Person POV

You are The Boyfriend to Your Girlfriend Hinata Hyuga. You are A Very Submissive Guy who is fully under the control of your Dominant girlfriend! To describe Hinata She is Overconfident, Powerful, Badass, And Always tends to speak her Mind!

You Just do everything she says because you don't want to fight! She's not abusive or anything because you Love it and it's just how your chemistry works for some Strange reason that no one can ever explain!

You and Hinata were coming back from the Shop carrying A Bunch of Groceries or well you were carrying all of the groceries despite being Smaller than her because she says so! once again some really weird chemistry!

She opened the door and walked in sitting on the couch as you put all of the groceries on the table about ready to pass out when Hinata called you over!

Hinata: "Hey Babe! Come over here real quick would ya!?"

With the last of your strength, you walked over and The Hyuga clanswoman enveloped you in A Hug with A Somewhat Perverted smile on her face making you rather Nervous!

Hinata: "Hey, Babe When was the last time we did "It"?"

Y/n: "U-Um... I'm guessing since last night..."

Hinata: "Yeah that's way too long. Now Go upstairs so we can do it again?"

Y/n: "B-But-!"

Hinata then Gave A Death stare As you just Shivered and walked upstairs to your shared Bedroom where you Just took your clothes off and Laid down letting the Blanket cover! She loved making these Little Roleplaying sequences and they're not crazy or anything Just Happy little accidents as some people would say!

Lemon's Begin!

After A Few Minutes Hinata walked with her hair wet and wearing nothing but A Smile on her face as she saw him she acted that she was surprised and Smiled!

Hinata: "Oh My, Y/n! I didn't know you were here? Well, I guess this is A Blessing in disguise~"

She then walked over and with you being A Total sub she got on top of you and immediately began riding your Member as she smothered you with her chest making you wrap your lips around her right nipple!

Hinata: "Ooooooh~ Y/n! You are way too Big~ I feel like your gonna tear me in Half~!"

Y/n: 'Wow she is tighter and wetter than Usual! She must really want this!'

Hinata continued to ride you as she then removed you from her chest as she then forcefully kissed you forcing you to let her tongue explore every inch of his mouth before forcing him down and continued kissing him as he was close to releasing all of his load all over her insides!

They were soon close to Coming as they Both screamed right before their climax!

Y/n/Hinata: "CUMMING!!!"

They then came all over each other's lower halves and thankfully Hinata was on the Pill so they're safe! Hinata then fell into your arms with hearts in her silver eyes as she hugged you Kissing you on the Lips!

Hinata: "You're just the best Babe~ Now let's do it again~"

Y/n: 'O-Oh Boy...'

This... Might be A Long, Long, Afternoon!

One-Shot End!