Yandere Tsunade Senju X Male Reader!!

A/N Requested by ISY117

3rd Person POV

You are Y/N L/N And you are A Chuunin Ninja. You are also A Very powerful Njnja who is being Trained by Your crush Tsunade Senju. You've known the MILF Since you were A Child and always had that crush on her but little did you know she had A Major crush on you and was A Bit of A Yandere even going as far as to call over Women Her love Rivals Behind your back!

You were Currently Sparring with Tsunade and she was Far Stronger than you so you were getting your ass handed by her! Tsunade quickly Was able to Put you in An headlock and you were struggling to get Free as she quickly was tightening her grip! She Kept A Smug grin on her Face as you Grunted and Growled trying to get Free!

Tsunade: "You give up?"

Y/N: "N-No! Not let go!"

Tsunade: "Not until you say it~"

Y/N: "Never!"

Tsunade: "Not Until you Said it~"

Y/N: "N-Never!"

She quickly tightened her Grip and you quickly gave up as you started huffing and puffing trying to regain your Breath!

Y/N: "Fine... I'm Your little Bottle os Sake..."

Tsunade: "Good~"

She then Klets go of your head and you fell to the ground before she helped you up and smiled giving you A Hug making sure to shove her Boobs up into your Face!

Tsunade: 'Such A Good, sweet, Precious Little boy~ Hehehehe'

Y/N: "Tsunade... I can't Breath..."

Tsunade: "Oh I'm so sorry!"

She then dropped you before you got up and you smiled, Blushing with you rubbing your neck nervously as you used your other hand to wave Goodbye!

Y/N: "Um... Bye Lady Tsunade! Same time tomorrow?"

Tsunade: "Yep!"

Y/N: "Great! See you tomorrow!"

He then ran off as she waved goodbye and she Smiled deviously knowing that You're being closer and closer to being hers! You meanwhile were running through the city trying to reach your Home when A Sensed A Presence and Caught A Kunai between Your fingers and Just then A Hidden cloud Ninja appeared before him and he hit A Nerve on your neck Knocking you out!

Timeskip Presented by Chibi Tsunade Snuggling A Chibi Y/N! 3rd Person POV

I woke up in What Looked like A Warehouse as I was approached by A Female Hidden cloud Ninja who was smiling deviously as I snarled at her!

Y/N: "What the fuck do you want?"

H.C.N (Hidden Cloud Ninja): "Oh We're Just holding you Hostage. We've seen you mean A Lot to the Hokage so we're keeping you for Ransom."

Y/N: "What!? We're Just Friends!"

HCN: "That's not what everyone else says especially the Female Friends! Saying that she Threatens them and such."

Y/N: "Fuck you Asshole!"

Just then Another Hidden Cloud Ninja were thrown threw the door into the room with A gaping hole in his chest and she turned around to see Tsunade who was beyond pissed!

She was in her Creation rebirth form looking pissed with A Red Fiery Aura and she Charged at HCN while catching Multiple Kunai thrown at her between her fingers and used them as A set on knuckle dusters as she punched her in the gut killing her by bleeding!

I saw Tsunade running towards me and she put me in A bone crushing hug as she made sure to Put my head in her Bosom!

Tsunade: "N/N!!! You're okay!!! I love you so much!! I'll make sure to never leave alone ever again! Ever Again!"

I began to slowly Loose conciousness as she smiled!

Y/N: "Love you too Tsunade..."

I then passed out due to her Hug!

One-Shot End!