BBW! Ningyo X Teen! MaleReader!!

3rd Person POV

Ningyo's. They are the Mermaid's of Japan and by Myth they have the Top halves of Woman and Bottom Halves of Fish. What few people know is that the size of A Ningyo all depends on the Area size and Amount of Food like Koi fish.

When you first met Your Crush Kimi she was A Skinny, Big-chested Ningyo but then you started feeding her your Junk food which she took  A Liking too and you brought food for every day and now she's comparable to A Whale.

As Per Usual every day you would go to the Village Port, Get on your Boat and Travel out to the Middle of the water where you would meet Kimi and soon she as you parked your ship she chubby, double-chinned face out of the water and Smiled!

Y/n: "Oh Hey Kimi!"

Kimi: "Hey Y/n! You got the Snacks?"

Y/n: "Oh yeah, I got this Bag of chips for you."

You then Open the Bag and pour them into her mouth which she chewed and swallowed before smiling and then she Blushed as if she has something embarrassing to say.

Y/n: "Something wrong Kimi?"

Kimi: "Oh Nothing Y/n... It's um... Nothing... Important..."

Y/n: "Really are you sure about that?"

Kimi then sighs and grabbed both sides of your face with her Fat hands trying to make you look at her!

Kimi: "Y/n Look It's Spring right?"

Y/n: "Yeah, the Cherry Blossoms are Blooming and everything..."

Kimi: "Right, and... It's Ningyo breeding season and I'm in heat..."

Y/n: "... Wut?"

Kimi: "I'm really desperate to get some To mate with me and make me carry their Babies!"

Y/n: "So Why tell me that?"

Kimi Just sighed before Hoisting herself on the boat which thankfully the Boat can Handle that Kind of weight and she took several deep breaths while turning to him as he Blushed to see her Naked Tits out in the open and she got up sitting on her Tail and smiled!

Kimi Then Grabbed both sides of your face and forcefully kissed you and not with any kind of Fakeness but with True love and Passion like A person with true love would and you were left Bright pink as she smiled sweetly!

Y/n: "Um... Uh..."

Kimi: "I love you so Much~"

Y/n: "Y-Yeah, I love you too..."

Kimi: "Great~ Now I want you to Mate with me and Please no Holding back~"

You got A Nosebleed thinking about it and you thought to yourself...

Y/n: 'Fuck it! Let's do this!'

One-Shot End!!