Yang's Sumo Wedding!! (Male Reader X BBW! Yang Xiao Long)!!

You are Y/n L/n and You are Getting Married to the world Famous Huntress Yang Xiao Long! But before we get to that let's go back A Little shall we. You see You are A Rather Large Man and were always that way, you were not very athletic or Fit so You mostly lazed around and ate while playing Video games and that's how you met Yang!

You were both Playing COD When you two first met and Immeaditly made A Connection and when you realized you both lived in Vale you made Plans to see each other on A blind date and when you two saw each other it was a Shock for the both of you!

Yang was shocked that you were Surprisingly cute and Kinda handsome despite your size and She always Loved Men with A Bit of Meat on their bones because they were Better brawlers and can take/Deal Punches much better so they made perfect sparring partners!

You were shocked that it was THE Yang Xiao long and you were about to turn around and walk off but she grabbed your hand and cracked A Joke that actually made you Laugh which was such A Rarity for her but you Laughed at all of her Jokes which was A Good sign!

Fast Foward one year and had Proposed to her on your anniversary and she of course Said yes and almost crushed your back with A Bear Hug! Her entire family was there to see that and soon Yang was in Her room with her Little Half-Sister Ruby as she Was eating to her heart's content and The Little red girl was Confused with Yang's Plan!

Ruby: "So WAIT! Hold the Phone! What is your wedding Plan again and what is My Part in it again?"

Yang was tearing through Some Chicken wings spoke up!

Yang: "Look Y/n Said I can do the wedding anyway I want since it's my special day and I had A Great Idea

Yang: "Look Y/n Said I can do the wedding anyway I want since it's my special day and I had A Great Idea. Those Regular Weddings are so Boring with those Brides trying to be slim down. If Anything they should Pork up."

Ruby: "Okay, I'm not following here..."

Yang: "Well I Plan to Retire shortly After the Wedding and I want to make sure it's extra Special."

Ruby: "Okay?"

Yang: "And as You know he's A Rather big guy."

Ruby: "I got that part."

Yang: "So I thought of the perfect Idea for A Wedding: A Sumo Wedding!!"

Ruby: "Ah, I guess that makes sense. I mean You are Yang Xiao Long. You love to eat and Never back down from A Fight."

Yang: "Right! So, I need you to do your Little Sister/Best Bridesmaid's duty and Help Fatten me up as fast as you can! I need to be as big as I can in Three months Time! Just in the for the wedding!"

Ruby: "Hmmm... I know this seems weird But It feels so Great to Help! Look I'll get Dad to help as well and We'll make this A Family thing!"

Yang: "Great! When he sees me In Three Months he will be Hella Surprised!"

3 Months Later...

You were Definitely Hella Surprised but Also Hella Happy because it made you realize that you may be A Chubby Chaser after all as Yang Looked hot real big! It was A Shock to you when she walked down A Somewhat revealing Wedding Gown and you Blushed bright pink!

You Exchanged Vow's, Place On her Beautiful 24Karrot Diamond Ring (You were Rich AF) And when the Offical Marriage Officiant said they could Kiss, She Made it A Total Makeout Session and it was especially long considering the Firey Blond has such big lungs and an even bigger love for you!

After that whole Kissing scene, there was A Huge Feast afterward and Yang wanted to try and see what she can do with this new Body so she challenged you to A Wrestling Match and you were Rather Apprehensive about the Idea but you caved in when Yang seemed So Excited about it!

Yang: "Well What are you waiting for? COME AT ME!"

Y/n: "I-I-I Don't know About this Yang... I would never fight my new Wife..."

Yang: "This isn't fighting it's Wrestling! Now I want you to Get Yangry!"

Everyone and the Readers: "UGH!!"

Y/n: "Hahahahahahaha, Sure Yang Sure..."

Then After some Wrestling, Food, and Fun, it was now Now their Honeymoon and they were staying at Your Dojo in the Mountains where you Planned to Concimate the Marriage and she Laid down as You Kissed her Mouth and slowly moved lower down as you Spoke!

Y/n: "I hope... This Wedding... Was what... You wanted..."

Yang: "Of course it is. I love you so Much~"

Y/n: "Me too~"

And then your new Life Began!

One-Shot End!