Divorced Sakura X Uchiha Malereader

A/N: Requested by RareHunter0

Y/n's POV

My Name is Y/N Uchiha! I am the Brother to Sasuke Uchiha and I am his only Second in the family compared to him and... Well... Well, He's Getting Divorced. Yeah, I hate to say it but you don't keep A Marriage by being emotionally distant and Angry all of the time!

Sasuke is A Nice guy and all but his Wife Sakura was Tired of him being... Well Himself and she's divorcing his sorry ass. I feel sorry for him but Kinda not at all at the same time. I was telling this to my Friend Naruto over Lunch and he seemed Distressed!

Naruto: "Oh No, Oh no, Oh No, Oh No!"

Y/N: "Listen Naruto it's Okay."

Naruto: "NO IT ISN'T! DON'T YOU GET IT!? ICHIKARU RAMEN IS SHUTTING DOWN!"

Y/N: "WHA!? WEREN'T YOU LISTENING TO A DAMN THING I WAS TELLING YOU UZAMAKI!?"

Naruto: "Oh yeah, Sasuke and Sakura are getting divorced who cares."

Y/N: "Dude, You don't get it don't you? Sasuke being the Jackass he is kicking Sakura out of the House and I'm going to take her in and god knows how awkward that will be."

Naruto: "Don't you have A Crush on her or something?"

You Blush bright pink as you were reminded about your crush on her! Sakura was your very first crush but she always went for Sasuke because why? Well, you have no idea but she always ignored your advances for Sasuke's affection!

Naruto: "Now's the time to tell her you to know? It's gonna be too Late someday."

Y/N: "listen Naruto I better get going, Sakura's probably gonna need help moving in!"

Naruto: "Got it! See ya later!"

Y/N: "Thanks! You too!"

He then left the restaurant and walked down to his Apartment and he Opened it to see how Clean it was! When he left the whole Place mess and now it's perfectly clean! He then smelled something cooking in the Kitchen and he walked in to see Sakura Making some Ramen and she turned to him smiling!

Sakura: "Hello Y/N how are you doing today?"

Sakura seemed to be Playing the Happy wife and he was confused thinking this was A Dream and even Pinched himself to Make sure if he was Okay!

Y/n: "OW!"

Sakura: "Something wrong?"

Y/N: "Um... Nothing! Why are you doing... This? You're acting like... I'm your Husband now and everything..."

Sakura Then sighs and told him to sit down before she sat on his lap turning to Him!

Sakura: "Looks this never came as A Suprise for me and Our Marriage was dead for years. I only stayed because of Sarada and now since she is old enough I divorced his ass."

Y/N: "What!? You divorced him!? I thought He divorced you!?"

Sakura: "Ha! That Cuck wishes he could! The Thing is..."

She began running circles around his Chest As he Blushed!

Sakura: "I always had A Little bit of A Crush on you but I was Blinded by my stupid Love for Sasuke. So you wanna Make this out the First date?"

He nearly passed out when she kissed him pecking his lips with her own leaving A Bright red mark behind as he blushed bright pink!

Y/N: "O-O-O-Okay..."

One-Shot End!