Son of God! Male Reader X Charlie

A/N: Requested by DarkLord_Man

3rd Person POV

You are the Son of God. Yes, the Supreme all Powerful God who controls all of life and Mankind and so you have inherited all of his powers and can create Miracles! You had Recently heard of the Happy hotel in Hell which Promises to Turn Sinners into Good, Honest, People and it was Ran by Lucifer's Daughter of all People! Of course, you didn't believe it so you had to see it for yourself!

So you took A Elevator all the way down to hell and things didn't seem so different as murder, drugs, Protisution were all still the norm but there was this Massive Hotel that seemed to be able to carry Millions of sinners at once and he walked inside to see the Million of sinner doing their own thing as he just walked in and took A Seat!

He was soon Noticed by Charlie as he was just sitting there on your phone and she was confused about why the son of God would be in hell so she walked over here and sat next to you blushing A Slight bit at how handsome you are!

Charlie: "Um... Hey."

Y/n: "Hey, You Lucifers Daughter right?"

Charlie: "H-How did you know?"

Y/n: "The Resemblance is Completly Uncanny."

Charlie: "Oh right, Hehe. Names Charlie."

Y/n: "Y/n."

Charlie: "So What are you doing in my little hotel of all Places."

Y/n: "Eh, I wanted to see if this Place was actually real."

Charlie: "Wow, Didn't even know he Smoked."

Y/n: "Yeah, He easily gets Stressed. Running the Universe is never an easy task."

Charlie: "Hahahahaha, I'd bet so. So..."

Y/n: "So?"

Charlie: "So... You Wanna go and get A Coffee together? They have A Coffee at Hellbucks called the Bloodmoon Latte. I heard it's good,"

Y/n: "Heh, Sure I'll go out. Sooo..... Is this A Date or something?"

Charlie's face then exploded in A Bright pink Blush as she meekly replied!

Charlie: "M-M-Maybe..."

Y/n: "Well then I would be glad to take you out on this Date."

They then left the Hotel for their impromptu date Just as the sun red sun over he'll begin to set! Truly the Beginning of A Great, Unlikely Relationship!

One-shot End!