Male Reader X Wants to be Dominated/Will Dominate you, Meme Girls!

Requested by RebornAstute

You are Y/n L/n and you are A Highschool Student at Wattpad High, where you have 4 Best Friends who were all Girls! These four girls are all hopeless Romantics and each have their own preferences on how they want to be treated in Bed, which made things hard for them to get Boyfriends!

There is Momo who is The Thirsty girl who wants to be Dominated so Hard, there is Konata who is The Tall girl who wants to the dominate guys in bed which guys don't really like, The third Girl is Kira and she is A Shy girl who will always ask you to be Gentle, and finally, there is Flower who is Constantly mistaken for A Boy and Is, To be honest really rough in bed!

Left to Right: Momo, Konata, Kira, and Flower

Right now you were at Lunch eating some Spicy Chicken and Rice when your four best Friends sat next to you and Began taking out their Lunches as well! You saw that they all seemed Saddened so you decided to bring it up!

Y/n: "Let Me Guess, You girls had another hard time getting A Guy?"

Girls: "Yes."

Momo: "I Just can't find A Guy who makes me wet! Who can drive my sex dr-"

Konata: "Momo, Stop! TMI Momo, TMI!"

Kira: "E-Every guy just wants my Body, M-Men at our school our being Pigs..."

Flower: "I can kick their asses for you! It won't be hard either! I can-"

Konata: "Again Flower that is too much!"

Y/n: "Oh, It's Okay Guys I'm sure you guys can find A Guy someday. Well, I think I'm gonna get some more Chocolate Milk. I'll be Back in A Bit."

You then walk back into the Lunchline and Momo then said something completely disturbing and Konata had to tell her off!

Momo/Konata:

Flower: "Woah, This is something I didn't need to hear!"

Kira: "H-H-How could you say such A Thing?"

Momo: "Come on we all Know We're in Love with him! He makes us All wet and-"

Konata: "Okay, shut up! Just to shut you up I'll admit that I might have A Little crush on him... Anyone else..."

Kira: "I-I-I-I Kinda do... AND I DON'T MEAN I DON'T LOVE HIM TOO MUCH I-I JUST MEAN-!"

Konata: "Kira calm down, You're about to Faint."

Kira:

Flower: "Well, I do Kinda like him. He's the first guy who recognized me as A Girl Immediately."

Momo: "Well, that's great because I had Just Roofied his Chocolate Milk while no one is looking!"

Girls: "WHAT!?"

Konata: "Where in the fuck did you even get Fucking Roofies!?"

Momo: "You never question A Girls skills Konata."

Konata: "Of course I can! Because I'm A Girl!"

Just then, they heard A Thumping noise and you were lying asleep on the floor, and the girls ran over and Began to Pick you up as they smiled nervously!

Momo: "We're Just gonna take him to the Nurses Office! Let's go girls!"

They then picked you up by the Limbs and they dragged you off to the Nurses Office!

Later!

You woke up in the Nurses Office and you woke up to see the 4 girls in their Underwear looking down at you and you Blushed bright pink as you tried to ask A Question!

Y/n: "L-Let me Guess, Y-You all Like me..."

Flower: "How did you know...?"

Y/n: "To be honest I read the script After I talked to Author-Kun about the Lemon Scene."

Author-Kun:

A/N: 0:10- 0:19!

Momo: "So We're gonna do the Lemon scene then?"

Author Kun: "YES!"

Momo: "Yay!!"

Lemon Scene Begins!

Momo then began to quickly strip all of you down to them being Naked, and You in your Boxers and when she removed those Boxers She was Hit in the face by A 12 Inch dick and they drool over the sight of it, as you Blushed and they each began to take A Different Position as you couldn't help but feel like A Toy!

Momo was sitting on your face as Konata started riding your dick, While Kira and Flower were trying to use your hands to Pleasure themselves!

Momo: "Oh, Y/n~ Y/n Baby, Please rub your teeth against my Pu- YEEEEEEEEES~!!!"

Konata was riding your dick so Hard she getting you to Cum Multiple times and of course, she was Dominating you!

Konata: "Oh My God Keep, Cumming all over me~!! I don't care if you get tired just keep doing it you little bitch~!! Sorry, I just really like to dirty talk when You FUCK me with your Massive COCK!!"

Kira: "P-Please be Gentle Y/n, I-I'm Still A Virgin...!"

Flower: "Come on Y/n! Treat me Like the woman I am! You sick son of A Bitch! Again Like Konata, I love to dirty talk!"

You all then soon came at the same time and laid on the ground Tired out but the Former Hopeless Romantics clearly weren't finished!

Lemon's End!

Girls: "Another Round!!"

You sighed knowing that you have to go on like this for A While and you swear that this sure is Tiring but you Wouldn't have it any other way!