Teen! Male Reader! X Lapis and Pearl!!

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFT!!!

A Tell, Slender Gem had Just Spit out her drink when seeing one of her Friends Hanging out with A Strange Human who completely confused her because of the color of his Hair!

Steven: "Um... Something wrong Pearl?"

Pearl: "Who is that Lapis is talking to Steven!? And why is Hair so... Unusual...!"

Steven: "Huh? Who do you ask me?"

Pearl: "Because You know everyone."

Steven: "Touche."

They then hide Behind Some shelving and Do A Bit of spying where they spot Lapis who was talking to A Young, Tall, slender Young Man with S/c Skin, E/c Eyes, and Bright Red Dyed Hair!

Steven: "Oh, Hey I know him!"

Pearl: "Of course you do Steven but who is he?"

Steven: "That's Y/n. He recently moved into Beach city A Week Ago. He's made friends really fast around here. I heard that Lapis has A Crush on him."

Pearl: "She wants to crush his Bones?"

Steven: "No, No, No, No, No! I mean She really, really, really, really, really, really, really, REALLY likes him."

Pearl: "I'm not really following Here."

Steven: "Um... Imagine what Ruby and Sapphire Have but without the Fusion part."

Pearl: "Oooooh! Now that makes A Lot more sense Now!"

They continued to watch as they could hear everything the two were Saying and Lapis was Unusually smiling which was an Oddity for her since... The Accident. But we don't talk about that!

Y/n: "So Lapis how are you doing? Did you finally finish the Saiyan Arc of DBZ Like I said?"

Lapis: "Yeah, and I gotta say that Vegeta and Nappa make some other Gems look like Some Saints! Hahahahahahaha!"

Y/n: "Oh I'd Bet! Say, You Want A Soda?"

Lapis: "I never really Had A Soda before, to be Honest..."

Y/n: "No, Shit? Well, let me Get you some Sprite! It's the superior Soda!"

Lapis: "Hahahahahahaha! I'd bet so! I swear you so funny and Quirky!"

Y/n: "Yeah, I had wanted to be A Film Maker for so long! You know I should show you A Movie I made when I was 12! It was Called Dogzilla vs Muttra! I got some of my dogs to Participate if that wasn't obvious! We could just eat Popcorn and watch movies together!"

Lapis: "Oh, Thanks... Say, I Have A Question?"

Y/n: "Yes."

Lapis: "Could you invite my Friend Pearl as well? I'd bet she would Like it very much."

She was Blushing when she said that and you just shrugged and said sure!

Y/n: "Look Like I better go! Gotta Make sure to feed my Dogs! See you Later Lapi!"

You then kissed her cheek and she Blushed A Deep Blue Blush as you ran out to get your Skateboard and rolled off!

Lapis: "Sigh... You two can show yourselves Now."

Steven: "How did you know?"

Lapis: "I Ain't stupid Steven. Oh and Pearl?"

Pearl: "Yeah?"

Lapis: "The Movie will be at his house at 10, I'll take you there later, and Be Prepared to fall for him Even More. He's Just so cool."

Pearl: "H-How did you Know-!?"

Lapis: "Like I said I ain't stupid. He's Reaaaally Gonna to Like you. Trust me."

One-Shot End!