Battle Mage! Male Reader X Chubby! Asuna! Part 2! (SAO)

It has been A Month since Asuna has returned from Sweets Land and you cuddled with her so you had Taken her back to Sweets Land and Basically Bought A Candy house there so she can be close to where she can increase her cooking skill proficiency and eat as many sweets as she likes!

She was able to Put on some More weight but you didn't mind as she just looked even cuter Like A Big bag of Marshmallow's and so you and Asuna has spent A Lot of time Cuddling in Bed when not feeding her sweets, or doing Quests together!

Right now The Both of you had Just Logged in after A Longtime spent playing together last night, as you woke up and realized you didn't have your Armor on and you were sleeping on top of Asuna with your head in her chest!

You were about to get up when she instinctively grabbed your head and She began to smother you as she smiled and you were Blushing A Bright pink!

Y/n: "Hmmph!?"

Asuna: "Hmm... Good Morning Honey..."

After some time of her Holding you, you were finally able to break free, which was hard for two reasons such as 1

After some time of her Holding you, you were finally able to break free, which was hard for two reasons such as 1. She was surprisingly strong and 2. In the back of your head, you really didn't want to break Free!

Asuna: "Yawwwwn... Good Morning Honey... What's for Breakfast?"

Y/n: "Well for you I'm gonna get you some Chocolate chip Pancakes, Whipped cream, 5 Strips of Milk Chocolate, and some Scrambled Frosting. How does that sound?"

Asuna: "Amazing... You just know how to treat A Girl right..."

Y/n: "Good... Can I go now?"

Asuna: "Heh, nope. It's been forever since we last logged in and I wanna snuggle some more~"

Y/n: "Of course you do..."

She then shoved your face into her Bloated chest again as she began kissing and Petting the top of your head as the both of you snuggled!

Later...

You had Just finished Fixing up some Breakfast for you which was some Hashbrown's, Sausage Patties, and Some eggs as Asuna was quickly chowing down on her Breakfast and Licked her lips as she got up and walked over and hugged you!"

Asuna: "That Breakfast was as Delicious as ever Honey~ I'm gonna go out and Train A Little bit. Mind Joining me?"

Y/n: "Sure. I can Train A Little Bit."

You then finished up your Breakfast and went out with Asuna in the Training field that was set up with Training Dummies, A Pop rock Surface, and even some Candy weapons such As A Lifesaver Mace, A Peppermint Spear, A Hard candy Shield, A Lickerish whip, and even A Chocolate Coated Pretzel sword!

Asuna has been Training to use her weight in Combat and tries to use it as somekind of weapon as force is Mass X Acceleration so her Increased Mass plus her usual extreme speed would make her shifting her weight incredibly dangerous!

Asuna: "Watch out!"

She took her Sword and Charged at you and you Tried to Jump out of the way but with her Large Frame and your lack of foresight you were still Bodychecked and she tripped over her Feet tangling up Her's with yours, as she squealed and instinctively grabbed you for safety, as you both fell down and she fell right on top of you and she opened her eyes to see that she was Okay, and her sword was dropped on the Candy rock gravel!

Asuna: "Oh, I'm Okay. Are you Okay Honey?"

You Opened your eyes as you realized her chest was smushed up against your face and you Blushed bright pink wishing you were wearing your armor with the helmet to cover your Bright pink Blushing Face!

Y/n: *Muffled* "I'mth Goof..."

Asuna then Smiled as she just coddled you into her chest and she kissed the top of your head as you Blushed even more!

Y/N: "W-Wath are you Doith...?"

Asuna: "I Just wanna do this for A Little while Longer~"

Y/n: "Okath..."

Asuna then Kissed the top of your head again as she smiled and snuggled your head deeper into her chest! It's like both of your Virtual Dreams came true!