Saiyan! MaleReader! X Felicia (DarkStalkers)!!

3rd Person POV

You are Son Y/n! You are A Saiyan Living on earth with your Neko Girlfriend Felicia who is A Hot, Busty, and Sexy Neko girl you knew since You were A Child! You Loved her very Much even though she acts A Lot like A Cat sometimes but she is Super Cute that way!

You were Just sleeping in Bed when the Morning Sun started ti rise filtering through the windowsill and soon you felt the sensation of Someone or something licking your neck!

Y/n's POV

I was waking up to the feeling of some Soft, Wet, Licking on my Neck and my eyes Fluttered to see Felicia who was Cutely Licking my Neck while enjoying lying in the sun Light!

Felicia: "Good Morning Y/n~ Nya~!"

Y/n: "Heh, Good Morning Felicia."

I tried to escape her grip but it was Hard since I was so short it was really hard to do!

Y/n: "Felicia can you please let me go?"

Felicia: "Nope. Why should I? You're my personal Little teddy bear~ Nya~"

I then Blushed and Tried to escape!

Y/n: "O-Okay then..."

After A Little while, I was able to escape the grip of her Big, white, fluffy gloves and was able to grab some clothes and take my Morning shower and when I was able to Leave I walked into the kitchen to see Felicia wearing an Apron... Only an Apron!

I turned around Blushing trying not to Look at her!

Y/n: "F-F-Felicia what are you doing!?"

Felicia: "Oh what's wrong N/n~ Don't you wanna see Your hot girlfriend in nothing but An Apron~"

Y/n: "N-N-No..."

Felicia: "Oh You're Just too cute~ Nya~!"

She then began Hugging me smothering me into her chest as my Nose bled all over her Apron and she Smiled rather lustfully!

Y/n: "F-Felicia do you Mind letting me go Please? A-And Why are you taking your Apron Off!?"

Felicia: "Well It was dirty and I thought you wanted to see what's underneath Honey~ Nya~"

She then Grabbed my Tail Preventing escape as I couldn't even move thanks to my Tail being Grabbed and my Face turned bright pink as I tried to close my eyes! Felecia then Started Kissing and Licking my Cheek and Neck as I tried to squirm away!

Felecia: "I love you so Much~ Now let's have some Fun~ Nya~!"

I quickly submitted and Just said...

Y/n: "Yes Ma'am..."

This is definitely going to be A Long Morning!

One-Shot End!

Male Reader X Female One-Shots (Discontinued)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara