Child! Male Reader X Mimi and Sora (Digimon)!!

Meanwhile, in the Digital World, the DigiDestined had found somekind of Hotspring resort and you had all decided to take A Dip in the Hot water! The Guys which Included you, and You're Partner Lunamon, and all of the other guys were hanging out at one Pool while the girls were hanging out at another one with their Digimon Biyomon, and Palamon!

The girls were hanging out Until Gomamon appeared in their Pool, and they had to kick him out and the Guys were being completely rowdy and loud, and so the two DigiDestined girls got out in their towels and walked out to get some Snacks since this Place had A Buffet right next to the Hotsprings and with them traveling all of the time they do need to eat!

Sora: "So Mimi, Your family is rich right? Like Rich Rich?"

Mimi: "Oh, Yeah definitely!"

Sora: "Then Aren't these Hot spring resorts the usual for you?"

Mimi: "Oh All of the time but this is in the Digital World so It's A Completely new experience!"

Sora: "Oh, Alright! That is so Rad!"

They soon made their way to the Buffet Bar and you were already there in your own Towel with Lunamon chewing on A Cookie as you were grabbing some Scones!

Y/n: "Hey, Girls!"

Both girls then Both Blushed as they tried to avoid eye contact!

Mimi: "H-hey, Y/n..."

Sora: "H-How is it going...?"

Y/n: "Oh Good! Lunamon and I were trying to get away from the guys because I swear they were wasting more water by splashing it rather than actually relaxing. Isn't that right Lunamon?"

Lunamon: "Hmm-Hmm, Yep!"

Y/n: "We Better get going back

Y/n: "We Better get going back. We don't wanna disturb you two right now. It's A Time for relaxing you know?"

Mimi: "O-Oh Thank you Y/n..."

Sora: "Y-Yeah, That's super sweet of you..."

Y/n: "Well I better get going then. Bye!"

You then walked off with Lunamon as Mimi and Sora then turned each other both realizing the same thing!