DragonSlayer! MaleReader X Levy McGarden 🍋

A/N: Who has the best Ass In Fairy Tail? This Gal! Also, she's uber cute and Smart!

3rd Person POV

You are Y/N L/N, A Member of the Strongest Guild in the world Fairy Tail, and A Dragonslayer! You are Technically A Iron/Poison Dragon Slayer so he can eat Metals and Poisons/Venoms... You also like to eat Snakes but that's because of the Venom!

You are also the Boyfriend of Levy Mcgarden who is The Guild's resident Bookworm and Scholar! She was Currently using her Magic to Read A Bunch of Books as he was just sitting across from her Eating his SV&I (Snake Venom and Iron) Sandwich!

Levy Looked up from her Book Annoyed at her Boyfriend for his Lack of Reading!

Levi: Y/N, You should really read A Book every once in A While!"

Y/N: "Books Just aren't my thing Levy. That's Your thing. I don't wanna intrude on your thing."

Levi just sighed thinking of ways to Just make him read A Book and she got an Idea, A Really Crazy, And Sexy Idea! You see she's been reading A Bunch of Erotic Novels lately and she thought what she's about to offer would definitely gonna get him to read A Book!

Levi: "Y/N~ If you Read A Book then... I'll give you A Little Blowjob~"

Your eyes widened as you to up, ran to the biggest, thickest book he could find and put it on the table shaking it, and quickly read it in a matter of seconds before finally making it to the last Page! Levy was just shocked! She never knows you were this smart! But you were always smart, Just lazy as fuck!

You Finally closed the book as you turned to Levy with A Deadpann expression!

Y/N: "Akari was my favorite Part and it was Sad that his Student died at the end because of The Horned king's spell, plus The Horned King is the dark Representation of Immortality."

Levy read all of her notes to double-check what he Just said and he was right! He did read the entire book! She Paled knowing she had to Fulfill her promise and she's Basically A virgin of all Kinds except Mental thanks to her reading material as of late!

Y/N: "So... About the Blowjob, you Promised?"

Levy: "Y-Y-Yeah, S-Sure! Let's go to my Apartment..."

Timeskip to her Apartment!

You and Levy finally made it to her apartment and she sat you on her bed ready to begin!

Lemon Begins!

She Began to Unbuckle your Pants and She drops it and your Boxers to reveal your Dick that was massive, to say the least! She had no idea how it could be so Huge and she could never notice! So she began to stroke it as he tried to hold back his Moan but she found this somewhat enjoyable and began to stroke faster and Despite her better Judgement decided to wrap her mouth around it and began sucking as he began to Moan and Groan trying not to give in so quickly! 

So he decided to think's one step further and her Grabbed her Dress and slipped it off her revealing her Orange and white Lacy Panties and Bra, and before she can ask he began fingering her much to her Pleasure! he began to insert three fingers int here slamming it up and down as she began to come close to her end as he does as well and they gave in at the exact same time!

Y/N/Levy: "I'M CUMMING!"

They both came at the same time with Levy all over his hand and he came in her mouth puffing up her cheeks to Maximum as he shot 5 shots down in gullet!

Levy: "That... Was... Amazing.,."

Y/N: "Yeah... You wanna-?"

Levy: "Just Fuck me you sexy beast!"

Y/N: "Okay!"

She then Tackled him onto the bed and they went on today to make their Relationship far stronger than Before! And They Get Married in 3 Months and have A Little Gift in 9! ;D