MaleReader X Yandere! Mother! Gardevior!! (Platonic!!)

A/N: This is Requested by @PlagueOfShadows So I hope everyone Enjoys it!

You are Y/n L/n and You were once an egg and you came into The world as The Shiny Child of A Single Mother Gardevior who always Treated you with the Upmost love and Coddling! She also loved you so much that she became A Yandere who would always try and Kill any Trainers who would try and Catch you merely because you were A Shiny and no other reason!

When Someone tries to Catch you...

This Came to fruition one day when you were being Chased by A Pair of Trainers who were chasing you with their Pokemon Just because you were Shiny and you were so Rare!

Y/n: "MOMMY!!! SAVE ME!!!"

You kept on running but with your tiny stubby legs you couldn't really run so fast and you tripped on the ground and were left vulnerable to an attack as the Both Trainers covered any exits!

Trainer 1: "Houndoom use Crunch!"

Trainer 2: "Grimmsnarl use Spirit Break!"

You tried to use A Confusion to protect yourself but it did nothing to either of them since they were each Half-Dark-Type and you scrunched up into A Little ball Just to protect yourself when Both pokemon were stopped By A Huge Blast of Telekinetic Energy and when you opened your eyes you saw it was Your Mother who standing there with her Face showing that she was Uber pissed at the Trainers and their Pokemon!

Y/n: "M-Mommy?"

Gardevior: "Y/n, Sweetie. Let mommy deal with his. Okay?"

Y/n: "Y-Yes, Mommy

Y/n: "Y-Yes, Mommy..."

Gardevior then Turned to them and almost snarled as her eyes turned red and she had A Visible tick mark on her head!

Trainer 1: "Wow! Look, A Gardevior!"

Trainer 2: "It's A Two for one deal!"

Gardevior: "HEY! WHAT'S UP, GUYS!?"

Trainer 1: "What's up?"

Gardevior: "CAPTURING MY SON!?"

Trainer 2: "Capturing your son?"

Gardevior: "ARE YOU!?"

Trainer 1/2: "Yes..."

Gardevior: "............................................ I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!!!!"

She then created A Massive Blackhole that began to suck everything in and two Trainers and their Pokemon had Tried to hold on for dear life, but after they practically begged for their lives, she lets them go and they run off crying and Screaming in fear!

You were still balled up and Crying when your Mother walked up to you and Smiled sweetly, as she rubbed her face against yours and kissed you on the cheek, as you began to speak up!

Y/n: "M-Mommy... W-Why do People, W-Wanna capture me...?"

Gardevior: "Because You're shiny Y/n."

Y/n: "Well, I don't wanna be Shiny! It's Horrible!"

Gardevior: "Well, You should feel lucky That Your Shiny Y/n, It makes you unique and special, and You're always gonna be My Special Little Baby Boy."

She then Kissed you on the forehead and you smiled as you fell asleep on her chest and she began to carry you back home!

When You're Being Bullied...

You were now A Kirlia and Gardevior were Making some Dinner for the both of you when you showed up Home beaten up and Crying!

Gardevior: "Y/n, what Happened to you!?"

Y/n: "M-Mommy, A really Mean Honchkrow kept on Saying that I was A Momma's Boy, and I Looked like A Girl, and that I even looked like F*****! I don't wanna be That Mommy-!"

Gardevior then hugged you as she was able to calm you down but on the inside, she has A Murderous rage that could not be Quenched!

Gardevior: "Y/n, Would you mind telling me where this Bully lives?"

Y/n: "S-Sure Mommy..."

Gardevior: "Thank you so much, Baby boy."

We then cut to her using Mystical fire to light the Honchkrow's and Trainer's house on fire and smiled evilly as A Drampa then showed up and sighed!

Drampa: "Oh God, I was too late! Well, At least I can take credit for this..."

Gardevior: "W-Who are you...?"

Drampa: "I'm that Drampa whose master was getting Bullied. You see what we do is-"

Gardevior: "Yeah, I get it."

Drampa: "You're reason?"

Gardevior: "My son was getting Bullied."

Drampa: "Ah, So you wanna get some coffee sometime?"

Gardevior: "Sure, that would be nice. Thanks."

When you have Your First Break Up...

You were in Your bedroom crying your feelings away now as A Handsome Gallade, as A Bitchy Medicham had Cheated on you for 5 Months for some Machamp Jock, and she got the much Higher leveled pokemon to beat the crap out of you, and so you were now crying!

Your Mother had Just came back from beating the Tar out of and Killing the two, as she then walked into your room and Hugged you from behind as you kept crying!

Gardevior: "There, There, There, My little Baby Boy. I'm here for you."

Y/n: "H-How could she cheat on me like that... She's Such A Bitch..."

Gardevior: "She, sure is. But Let me make you feel better."

She then Used her Double Team and to create Several clones that all showered you with love and Motherly Affection with hugs, pecks on the forehead, and cheeks, and even petting you on the head!

You just smiled and thought to yourself that you may be a Momma's Boy, but you didn't really mind with a Mother like this!

A/N: There might be A Part 2 in the Future!

One-Shot End!