College Student! Male Reader X Two! BBW! OC's!!🍋

A/N: The Redhead will be Named Jess and the Pink Haired one will be Named Claire

In the Dorms of W.U. (Wattpad University), two Women Are living together and their Names are Jess and Claire! The two are Roommates and Frenemies since they kinda don't get along thanks to their clashing Personalities!

They also Have A Friend Who also goes to WU Named Y/N L/N and he is their Best Friend! Strange for A Guy to be their best friend but he's super Nice, Only lives 3 Dorms down, and definitely has his respect for women!

He is also A Cooking Major so he always asks Jess and Claire to try all of his Baked goods and Sweets since they first arrived and it had certainly taken its toll!

It was Now Spring of Freshman Year when Jess was trying on some new Clothes she Bought, but they won't even fit, which eludes the young College student on why this is Happening!

Just then Her Phone got A Call and it was their Friend Y/N So she immediately Picked it up and Answered!

Jess: "Hello?"

Y/N: "Hey, Jess!"

Y/N Was Cooking and was currently making some Chocolate Cake by mixing the ingredients together in A Large bowl!

Jess: "Hey, Y/N How is it going?"

Y/N: "Good! Say I am Making some Chocolates, Chocolate, Chocolate Icecream, and all that Crap and I was wondering since you and Claire both love chocolate so much I thought I can let you try some! It is for a Grade after all!"

Jess: "Oh, Yeah of course! We don't mind! Just come over and maybe we can watch A Movie or something!"

He then Blushed while stuttering!

Y/N: "Y-Y-Yeah, O-Of course! SEE YA LATER BYE!"

He then hangs up as Claire was thinking about all of that Delicious chocolate and when Claire entered the room trying to get her Underwear on with much Difficulty she possibly realized why she keeps gaining weight!

Jess: "... Wait..."

"