Millie X Video Game Demon Male Reader!!

A/N: Requested by Lemonade500

3rd Person POV

Millie had Recently gotten into Video Games and One she loves to play is called "The Call of the Demon" which is A Game she "Borrowed" Along with An Xbox she got from one of their assassin Missions and she had plated it every chance she got! The Final Boss of the Game was Named Y/N the Destroyer of Light!

She always found him so Cute and would Date him if she could! Also, BTW Millie is also in an Open relationship with Moxxie and they openly discuss who they would love to sex with so she told him about this!

It is said if you actually beat this impossibly hard game then you win A Surprise which she was Determined to get that Prize while Moxxie was Out getting Groceries she was trying to beat The Final Boss and it was super hard as she tried approximately about 300 Times to beat him with every strategy Possible and none of them worked so it's just Dumb Luck now!

And Luck was on her side today as she finally was able to beat the Boss and he lays there dead as she Jumps around all Happily!

Millie: "YEEE-HAW!!! YES!! YES!! YES!! I FINALLY DID IT!! I FINALLY DID IT!! YES, I FINALLY DID IT!!"

just then A Text Appeared on the screen!

Dear Player, you have finally beaten me and there so I am now finally here to serve you. So Please push the X and Y buttons to release me Please.

She of course being Curious pushing the Corresponding buttons and then the Screen glow so bright you can see through your own skin like an X-ray and then A Figure cam out! This was You, The Demon king of The Call of Demons! Y/N L/N The Lord of all evil and Demons! You towered above her before you knelt down on your Knee in front of her and offered up your hand.

Y/n: "My Lady?"

Millie: "Huh?"

Y/n: "My Lady You have beaten me and I have come here to serve you. Anything you want I can do for you."

Millie blushed as she realized all of the Opportunities she has As she smiled somewhat Lewdly!

Millie: "Oh Really? Can you Fulfill sexual Needs then~?"

You then Blush as your eyes shifted away!

Y/N: "Yes, Mostly Likely milady..."

Millie then Kisses him on the Lips before smiling again!

Millie: "Oh we are going to have so Much fun~"

Y/N: "Y-Yes, Milady..."

One-shot end!