Male Reader X BBW! Anarchy Sisters!! 🍋

A/N: A Request by RebornAstute with Inspiration from the "Diet Syndrome Episode"! Enjoy!

You are Y/N L/N and you are the Boyfriend to the Anarchy sisters Panty and Stocking! You see you have known them for A Long time but after A Fight with With A Cake Making Demon they Were forced to put on Few LBS's but that only made you love them more!

So You confessed to them and they accepted because they Loved you Back and there is also A Few Good Perks like Stocking knows how You can Make Plenty of sweets for her, and Panty Secretly knows the size of Your Member thanks to A Hidden camera she put in your room after the initial one-night stand!

You Just got out of bed which was Creaking under the Sister's weight as you walked into the Bathroom getting your clothes before walking in taking your clothes Off and Hopping in your shower! This is one of the few Moments you had all to yourself so it was Completely Rare without the two sisters interrupting you and soon Panty woke up and walked into the Shower being surprisingly super Quiet!

Panty: "Huh So My sexy Tiger is Taking A Shower Huh? Oh, this would be perfect to try out that Trick I saw in that Porno Lately!"

She then began to take off her clothes and before you can Notice she was coming in it was too late as she squished you up against the shower wall as she gave you A Dominant smile!

Panty: "Well, My Sexy Beast I can see we're in A Little Position I heard of~ You wanna Know to get out?"

Y/n: "Sex Right?"

Panty: "Of course it's Sex~ The Answer is always Sex~ Now there is the Little trick I wanna try so stay still Please~"

She then Lifted her big belly up revealing her Soaking hole as she walked towards you and inserted your throbbing member into it so you were fucking while standing up!

Y/n: "A-A-Are we-?"

Panty: "Yes Honey We're fucking while standing up~"

You then turned bright pink realizing how this act will Work!

Y/n: "Oh my God this is so Fucking hot~"

You then Grabbed each side of the Body for 'Support' and Immeaditly Began rocking her moving in and Out as she Moaned like A Bitch in heat and her Fluids started mixing with the shower water going down the drain!

Panty: "Oooooh, Oooooh, OOOOOH YOU FUCKING SEXY BEAST!! KEEP GOING YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!"

Y/n: "Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm cumming! I'm Cumming!!"

Panty/Y/n: "I'M CUMMING!!"

They then both came with panty nearly falling on top of him as their legs became weak and they could barely stand using the wall as Support!

Panty: "That... Was so... Fucking... amazing..."

Y/N: "Fuck... Yeah..."

Just then the Door Opened then Appeared Stocking who was A Bit Peeved!

Stocking: "Oh Great the Slut gets the morning wood again..."

Panty: "Well you gotta get up early Stocking!"

Stocking: "At least I have the far Bigger Tits!"

Panty Just growled back in anger!

Stocking: "Jealous Panty?"

Panty: "Bitch would you stop rubbing that all over my fucking Face...!"

Stocking: " I may as well take my clothes off and walk right on in! I can see he's already pitching A Damn tent already~"

Panty: "Oh my He is~ You have room for three in there Handsome~?"

Y/n: "Oh shit..."

Panty/Stocking: "Give us some of that Sausage big guy!!!"

They then glomped him and they had Plenty of shower fun!

One-shot End!