MUI! Saiyan! Male Reader X Erza and Marijane!!

3rd Person POV

You are Son Y/N And you are A Super Saiyan! A Super Saiyan God to be exact and you had Joined Fairy tail since you were A Chid and that was when you Met Erza and Marijane and from that day on you, three had Become Rivals! Over A Decade Later that Rivalry still remains strong!

You were Currently Hanging out with two of Your Friends Natsu and Gray as they were sitting A Few feet away because you were always in A Perpetual state of Mastered Ultra Instinct that makes everyone Of 3 Feet around you choke from the lack of Air Pressure!

You were currently eating Your weight in Food as the two rivals continued to attack you but with your MUI You dodged absolutely everything they throw at you without A Problem, and that's when Gajeel walked over!

Gajeel: "Hey you three the girls are waiting? Are you gonna forfeit the bet or not?"

He then perked up with A Mouthfull of food!

Y/n: "Whash Bech?"

Gray: "Dude! Swallow first!"

Y/n then gulped down the food and asked again!

Y/n: "What bet?"

Natsu: "Don't you remember? We'll be fighting each of the girls for A Bet! The loser has to do whatever the winner wants them to do!"

Y/n: "Oh Yeah I was eating and Thinking of fighting!"

Gajeel: "You Are A Strange, Strange little Man and- WHERE DID YOU GET THAT MUFFIN!?"

Y/n: "Muffin Button."

Natsu: "Can you show me this Button?"

Later They were taken to An Arena outside of the Fairy Tail guildhall and Natsu, Gray, and Gajeel, won against Lucy, Juvia, and Levy respectively because they seem they wanted to lose. Girls are just strange to you but now you were fighting Against Erza and Marijane and They both used their strongest Armor/Devil Form to fight you and so far it was A Great power struggle!

Their clothes were torn with Half the arena destroyed into rubble with even the stands destroyed with everyone standing A Few good Miles away for safety! Erza and Mairjane smirked knowing that they finally might eke out A Victory because they had never won A Battle against you before and this could be their first!

Erza: "Just give us Y/n!!!"

Marijane: "Yeah!! The source of your power is Fleating!! We will win this!!"

You Just smirked and began chuckling softly as it soon turned into A Full hearty Laugh!

Y/n: "HeheheheheheHahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Erza/Mairjane: "What's so Funny!?"

Y/n: "You think my Power is Fleeting? I have barely even tapped in to my Full power!!!"

A/N: 0:55-End

Y/n: "You see now!? You have no chance of winning! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!"

He Unleashed A Fraction of his Power the solar system started glowing and the entire galaxy started shaking in his Power! All of Fairy tail started choking as they fell to the ground trying to find any air that was left!

Lucy: "I can't breathe!!!"

Natsu: "NONE OF US CAN BREATHE!"

Markrov: "This must be his True power... The power of A Divine being..."

Y/n: "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!"

The two Women charged up at Y/n and Punched him in the face but it had no effect and he smiled as he Grabbed their wrists twisting them making them howl in Pain and then He Kneed Erza in the gut Shattering her Armor into peices as you can nearly see his knee come out the otherside as her body stretched for his knee as she coughed up Blood!

He then Grabbed Marijane by the hair and slammed her head into the ground creating A Massive Crater and he then kicked her body and sent her flying right into Erza!

They Fired Thousands of Magical Blasts and swords at him but he simply dodged them all like it was Nothing like as if time slowed down for him and him only and he then Got right in front of them charged A Massive, white, Ki blast!

Y/n: "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

He then Fired A Massive Kamehameha that Blasted the two into Oblivan and left A Massive City sized Crater with them both in te Middle and he reverted back to his Supressed MUI form and he used his instant Transmission to get to them and get them A Touch of ki to heal them!

Erza: "L-Looks like you win..."

Marijane: "W-What are you going to do with us...?"

He then Smiled and bent down to them and in Shocking twist smashed his lips into theirs and everyone had A Jaw drop except for Natsu, Gray, and Gajeel who somehow knew about this!

Y/n: "I have to admit I may have taken it too far but I must also admit I love you two."

Marijane: "How did you know?"

Y/n: "The Dummies told me."

Erza and Marijane then got pissed at the three dragonslayers!

Erza/Marijane: "GUYS!!"

Natsu/Gray/Gajeel: "PLEASE DON'T KILL US!"

Before the two can Murder them he grabbed them by the arms and used Kai Kai to go somewhere!

Lucy: "Where did you think he took them?"

Just then they heard the sounds of the Ground shaking and they heard Obviously heard voices!

Erza: "Ooooh~ Keep going you Monkey Bastard~!"

Marijane: "Don't Stop~! You're so close~!"

A/N: 0:39- End!

Y/n: "That was amazing... Another round?"

All of the women in fairy tial then Blushed A Bright pink as they realized what happened!

Lucy: "O-Of course..."

Natsu/Gray: "Lucky Bastard..."

One-shot end!