Idiot! Male Reader X Natsumi Hinata!! (Sgt. Frog)

You are Y/N L/N! You are 14, lives in Japan, and You are Dating A Girl Named Natsumi Hinata who believe it or not is living with her Family and A Platoon of Frog like Aliens sent to conquer earth but were so Incompetent that they failed 5 minutes in!

You were also Stupid like A Box of Rocks but also Stupidly overpowered as well Like you can't do basic Algebra but with one Punch you can wipe out an entire Block and everything on it!

You were walking to Natsumi's House crying A Bag full of Frog stuff for the Platoon since you just don't understand that they don't have basic Frog instincts and you used your spare key to open the door to see A Pink Refridgerator yelling At A Green Vaccum which you Just accepted because You dumb!

Y/n: "Wow! Talking Refridgerator!"

Natsumi: "GAH! Y/N!?"

YN: "I wanna Freezy Pop!"

Natsumi: "No Wait! Y/n!"

He then ran over and opened up the bottom freezer grabbing A Freezy Pop and her cheeks turned an even Brighter pink as it's almost like him doing something Rather Adult to her!

Y/N: "Hmm-Hmm! I love Rocket Flavored Pops! I wonder that's what Rocket Fuel tastes like!"

Natsumi: "Y/N!"

Y/n: "Huh? Yes Ms. Refridgerator?"

Natsumi: "It's Me! Natsumi! Your Girlfriend!"

Y/N: "Hey Natsumi! Did you do the fusion dance with your Refridgerator?"

Natsumi: "T-T-That makes no sense..."

Y/n: "Now it may seem Impossible Natsumi but You can do anything when you put your mind to it!"

Natsumi: "That is the most retarded thing I ever heard of... Look Kururu accidentally used his Fusion gun to fuse us to thing so Grab it!"

Y/N: "Got it!"

Natsumi: "Flick it to Unfuse."

Y/N: "The Big red switch that says Fuse and Unfuse?"

Natsumi: *sigh* "Yes. Now aim it at all of us and Fire!"

Y/N: "My Mom said I shouldn't shoot guns though!"

Natsumi: "Just Fire!"

Y/n: "Yes Ma'am!"

He then fired the gun and the entire family was infused! Just then the Yellow, Swirly-eyed Frog of Kururu walked in with A Manual and he saw that Natsumi was Pissed!

Kururu: "GAH! NATSUMI PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!"

Natsumi: "Oh No Problem. I'll have Y/n do it!"

Y/n: "Right! SHRUNKEN!!"

He then Uppcuts the Alien Upwards as he could only fall back to the ground in slow motion!

K:O! YOU WIN!!

Y/n: "Yatta."

Natsumi then hugged him with hearts in her eyes and Above her head!

Natsumi: "That's my Man!"