Zaiko! MaleReader! X WonderWoman and Supergirl!!

3rd Person POV

In the Destroyed City of Metropolis, the Two Feminist Super Heroes known as Wonder woman and Supergirl were fighting the God of war Aries who was basically in all ways giving them quite the beating As he Throw Diana through A Buiding and when Kara fired her Beams at him he Simply deflected it with his shield right back at her!

Diana then Threw his sword towards his face but he caught it right before it can touch his face and he growled in Anger!

Aires: "Yeah, No, Die."

Aries then threw his sword back at Diana stabbing her in the shoulder!

Aires: "So Pitiful. Is this the best You Mortals have to offer because it's getting boring?"

 Is this the best You Mortals have to offer because it's getting boring?"

Diana: "You are such A Bastard."

Aires: "Oh? If I am the bastard that you say I am then may Zeus strike me down where I stand!"

Just then A Lightning Bolt Aires and he smiled!

Aires: "HA! Nice Try Jackass but next time brine me your A-Game! Now, where were we at Again?"

Kara: "You were Kicking our asses."

Aires: "Of course! Now I'm gonna kill you, two worthless Mortals! Now with everyone else in the Justice league busy with their own Mortal Bullshit whatever mortals do no one is ever going to come to save you?"

Daina: "Ack! Our Boyfriend can?"

Aires: "Huh? Who's that?"

Y/n: "ME! KAMEHAMEHA!!"

Aires: "Kame-What!? GAH!!"

Aires was thrown into A Building thanks to A Ki blast and he got Pissed!

Aires: "WHO DARES FIRE AT A GOD!?"

Y/n: "That would be me! Son Y/n!"

Aires: "What the Hell are you, Mortal!?"

Y/n: "Half True I'm A Demi-God Bitch! And Now You're gonna kick your ass Kicked!"

Aires: "HA!! Like I'm going to Feel anything you throw at m- GAH!!"

Y/n had already grabbed his fist and Aires was Shocked!

Y/n: "I'm gonna break you."

Aires: "What!? AAAH!!"

He then Twisted the wrist making his howl with pain!

Y/n: "I'm gonna break you like A Kitkar Bar."

Aires: "... Wat?"

Y/n then punched him into the air and he asked again!

Aires: "WHAT!? AAAAAAGH!!"

Y/n then Snapped his back on his Leg and Aires began Laughing!

Aires: "Oh I get It! Hahahahaha! OhahahahHAHAHAHA! You're too much! HAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Aires then fired A Massive Blast at Y/n with it doing nothing to him! Aires was then above him and the rest of Metropolis with A Massive Godly death ball above them!

Aires: "TELL ME CAN YOU SURVIVE THIS DEMI-GOD!?"

Y/n: "I don't know... Maybe."

Aires then dropped the ball on him and began ranting!

Aires: "THAT'S RIGHT FOOL! I AM THE GOD OF WAR AND YOU CAN NEVER BEAT ME! I FEED OF WAR SUCH AS THIS AND- WHAAAAAAT!?"

Y/n had now Transformed into A SSSJ5 And was Holding the Death battle with one Hand like A Boss!

Y/n: "HAHAHAHAHA! KAME...HAME.... HAME.... HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

He then Fired A Massive energy blast from one Hanf and threw the energy ball back at the god of war!

Y/n: "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Aires: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Aires was sent flying into Space as his Godly death ball followed him deep into Space! He then floated to the ground reverting back to Base form and ran over to the two women to make sure they were Okay!

Y/n: "Diane! Kara! Are you two Okay!?"

They two then got up and Hugged him as he Hugged back and they each kissed one of his cheeks and he blushed as they smiled!

Diana/Kara: "We Love you Sooo Much!"

Y/n: "Heh, Love you, girls, too~"

One-shot end!