Trainer! Male Reader X BBW! Hilda (Pokemon BW)!!

Requested By: RebornAstute

You are Y/n L/n and You are A Pokemon Champion Residing in the Unova Region! You are also the childhood best friend of Fellow Pokemon Champion Hilda who you met all the way back in Kindergarten!

When you both first began your adventure you had An Oshawott and she had A Tepig which had Became A Samurott and A Emboar respectively and you and Samurott and had won every battle you been through with Your tactical Battle style and his Razor Shell!

Hilda was always Traveling with you and so when you had to Battle The Leader of Team Plasma and You had Received Reshiram and Zekrom respectively while Kyruem is yet to be Found! And You decided to hand over your Title of Champion to Hilda to Hold because you wanted to continue to travel the world!

This takes you to now where you had just come back from the Galar region after catching Hundreds of New Pokemon and even A Few Mythical and Legendary Pokemon along the way! You were now back at the Unova Region waiting at the Steps of Champion Road for her to Arrive! It has just been short of A Year and you were so nervous to see her again!

You were sitting on the Steps eating A Casteliacone when Someone Taps your Shoulder and knowing who it was You quickly turned around to Greet them!

Y/n: "Oh, Hilda it's Great to See Yoooouu-AH!? H-Hilda you've Gotten S-So... Um..."

Hilda: "Fat? I know It's Great!! Well, come on Give me A Hug Raikou!"

She then Grabbed you and Wrapped you into A Big Ol' Hug Just like in the Good Ol Days but it feels like you were Being hugged by A Cloud of Marshmallows which was Just Amazing! Her Belly Pressed up against your Abdomen, and Your Feet rubbed agains...

She then Grabbed you and Wrapped you into A Big Ol' Hug Just like in the Good Ol Days but it feels like you were Being hugged by A Cloud of Marshmallows which was Just Amazing! Her Belly Pressed up against your Abdomen, and Your Feet rubbed against, her soft and Supple, Legs, as your face was pushed deep into Her Large and Soft Bosom which was A Surprise considering the last time you saw her she was Incredibly Flatchested!

Hilda: "How was your time in the Other Regions?"

You were Blushing and out of breath now knowing what to say!

Y/n: "U-Um... Great! Discovered Hundreds of N-New Pokemon and caught even more... S-So how was your time at the Victory Road...?"

Hilda: "Oh, It was amazing! I was actually able to keep all of my Pokemon At tip-top shape, and I didn't have to walk around the region anymore just to get some Gym Badges and Battle the Champion so I Used my Free time to explore the Region once again and actually got to Visit all of those Restaurants that we all saw but never been able to visit and Their all amazing!"

Y/n: "U-Um, You don't say..."

Hilda: "I have to Visit them with you sometime! They have some Great stuff like Triple Chocolate Castelia Cones, and Slowpoke Tail Curry, and even my Favorite by Far Is the Archeops Omlet, And BBQ Fried Onions, Tauros Steak Burger with A Thick and Creamy Siracha-Mayo Sauce! Oh, We gotta do it now! My Mouth is Just Drooling thinking about it! Would you like to go out with me?"

Y/n: "S-So You wanna go and Grab Lunch like we Usually Do? As F-Friends?"

Hilda: "Hmmm... I was thinking more of Boyfriend and Girlfriend! Whattya say Raikou?"

Y/n:

Hilda: "You Okay Raikou? Are? You? Okay?"

She was Shaking you Violently until you responded with A Pink Blush on your Face!

Y/n: "O-Okay, Then..."

Hilda: "Great! We can Take the Private Jet!"

Y/n: "Y-YOU HAVE A PRIVATE JET!?"

One-Shot End!